Fit guys who like thick chicks

Options

Replies

• Pinkferry12345
    Pinkferry12345 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Svanel wrote: »
    everyone's got a type. some go for looks. some like humor, some dig personality, some like the sarcastic, some enjoy the exact opposite, some drool over muscles, some like it fit, some prefer dainty, so on and so forth. to each their own.

Well said! The rules of attraction are not one size fits all...I know a man who is skinnier than average skinny and his wife is a BBW, but they are madly in love. I was at one point a morbidly obese girl and I had a boyfriend who was super skinny. There is so much more than body composition that attracts people to one another, and sometimes there is actual physical preference.

You morbidly obese? I don’t see it but congratulations on getting healthier. L

• Pinkferry12345
    Options
    What do you consider thick?

This is changing for me. I have to admit I’ve been pretty shallow most of my life. I’m at the point now that someone who is trying to stay healthy and has a great personality is very appealing.
  • Pinkferry12345
    Options
    everyone's got a type. some go for looks. some like humor, some dig personality, some like the sarcastic, some enjoy the exact opposite, some drool over muscles, some like it fit, some prefer dainty, so on and so forth. to each their own.

Well said! The rules of attraction are not one size fits all...I know a man who is skinnier than average skinny and his wife is a BBW, but they are madly in love. I was at one point a morbidly obese girl and I had a boyfriend who was super skinny. There is so much more than body composition that attracts people to one another, and sometimes there is actual physical preference.

You morbidly obese? I don’t see it but congratulations on getting healthier. L

Thanks, I once weighed 358lbs...it took work and commitment. I am still not where I want to be, but now I am just obese..so we are getting there!

Wow so just curious how did you do it? How much have you lost? Do you feel better physically or just more confident?
  • runforthefunofitUK
    runforthefunofitUK Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Checking in because I want to see some photos of some beautiful thick ladies so I can make an informed decision ;)
  • RaymondKnight
    RaymondKnight Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend is nice and curvy and I love her body. But the ultimate factor in sexiness is a woman's confidence. Few things are sexier than an intelligent, curvy and confident woman!!!
  • Pinkferry12345
    Options
    You’re doing great
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Seems like a trap.

Darn right it does.

It don't feel right....

Somethin' is wrong here.

* looks around
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I’m pretty sure guys could careless about thickness so long as they can get it in. Lol

Some of us have standards

This is true.

But mine are so low, you might need an electron microscope to find them.

• Motorsheen
    Options

I start with:

Can she fog a mirror?

I'll slowly work my way up from there.
  • MyNameIsDan2018
    MyNameIsDan2018 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Everyone here is so polite
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I start with:

Can she fog a mirror?

I'll slowly work my way up from there.

by breathing on it?

Exactly.

Gotta start with the basics.
  • ahilton1992
    ahilton1992 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Define "thick"
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    In just one relationship I was with a woman who started fit, became pregnant, thinned out, pregnant again, stayed thick, pregnant again, thinned out, pregnant again, went back to pre-preg the first time. So in that relationship alone I think I covered the entire spectrum. I found her super attractive the whole time, but in each pregnancy her beauty was heightened. We are now divorced and she's put on alcohol and drive thru food weight, but she's still very pretty.
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    Also went through my own shapes and sizes throughout the whole deal.
  • dws00
    dws00 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Love love love thick girls! So sexy!!!
  • Bellavita31
    Bellavita31 Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options

This is changing for me. I have to admit I’ve been pretty shallow most of my life. I’m at the point now that someone who is trying to stay healthy and has a great personality is very appealing.

Excellant!!! I used to be thick... I think weight should not be an issue.. Its whats in the heart that counts..
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I always thought my body type was thick. But now I'm wondering if I was wrong. Haha
    I always assumed it meant just a bottom heavy hourglass shape.
    Regardless of how much the person weighs, fit or not, thats what I thought.