Fit guys who like thick chicks

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Not every "fit" guy has the same mentality. Many assume that a muscular guy is a meathead and wants a Barbie doll. I used to stereotype muscular guys before I started lifting weights and you know what? They are just guys. They don't all fit a mold. They each have a different personality and different views on life and women. Some of them are now my closest friends and are incredibly intelligent, accepting and some are even sensitive. Who knew??
    So.... do guys like thick chicks? Yep.

Don't generalize guys by saying you can't generalize them!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,144 Member
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    fit guys = muscular guys. ill see myself out

You’re very fit!

I think im decently fit, but the OP suggested fit means muscular. sooo there goes that lol.

but I guess we should open up the topic while we are at it: what is fit?!

There’s a lot of generalizations in this thread. To me fit is anyone who is good cardiovascular shape, decently agile and strong compared to their body weight. There are sport and job specific functions that may place more emphasis on certain attributes so the definition can vary if you go down that rabbit hole.
    oabpnxhvug15.jpg

Me=Thick?

Yes, in all the right ways. You’re my friend and I’m going to drool all over you just like I do all my friends. But seriously I’d consider you thick in a sexy voluptuous way.

Plus you do have nice produce skills.
  • iWishMyNameWasRebel
    iWishMyNameWasRebel Posts: 174 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    They absolutely do. I'm way more than thick, but can attest that all types of men - fit, lean, hefty, short, tall, all races - find all types of females attractive. Yes, the extremely slim ones, and the extremely obese too. Some of it has to do with how you view yourself, and how you interact with everyone else. Most people have their body type preferences, and yes, more men will go for a woman within 20-40lbs of the "ideal" weight than they will someone who is 100lbs or more over, or far far under. But there are still plenty finding the overweight or underweight folks attractive even so.
  • cee134
    Options
    oabpnxhvug15.jpg

Me=Thick?

I know better then to answer "yes" or "no" to this question. MM. you beautiful af. :)
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    Thick is fine...but a chunky is "thickerer"

https://www.oddballfilms.com/clip/13160_13346_chunky_candy
  • TheIronsMan
    TheIronsMan Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    Yes, thin and thick alike can be beautiful or not beautiful. I don't think than if someone is not thin that it makes them less beautiful
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Sorry if this has been answered already...
    Who is that chick in the bikini? <3<3
  • vajoseph
    vajoseph Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Whatever you like, just remember--they won't be that way forever.
  • cee134
    Options
    So do fit guys like short, fat, old chicks? Asking for a friend......

yes