Fit guys who like thick chicks

Replies

• huntersvonnegut
    huntersvonnegut Posts: 1,176 Member
    I wish I could contribute an opinion but I’m probably not considered “fit” myself so...
  • xmarye
    xmarye Posts: 385 Member
    I've been with my husband for 6 years and still can't figure out his type! Some girls I'm like whoaa she's gorgeous and he says no!!?? Other girls he thinks are sexy and I just don't see it.

I guess there just isn't a ''type'' !!
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    this post is hilarious... call it whatever you want, thick, voluptuous, curvy, fuller figured.. or a woman

Men and Women like what they like, no matter what body shape we all come in... for me I happen to be a voluptuous curvy fuller figured woman
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    I've always dated based on personality. So I guess the answer might be yes, but its not specific. I have always liked curvy girls for sure. That was even back when I was 200 lbs and in top shape. Maybe that's why I choose to go curvy myself, LOL. Sir Mix A Lot had it right!
  • Tsatsi_J
    Tsatsi_J Posts: 10 Member
    jessicapk wrote: »
    YES!!! I have known quite a few myself in my younger days. I used to have very low self esteem in my teenage / young adult years but hell, the confidence I gained from those relationships really made a huge difference in how I felt about myself down the road. I know you're not supposed to put your self esteem in the hands of others but it made me realize there really was someone for everyone and a match for every type. And, in most cases, it wasn't weird like a fetish or anything. Some guys, no matter how fit or unfit, just like a woman with more substance and curves.

Where do I find one of these guys? Can I order one online?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    OK, now I need another definition. I've heard this phrase about men liking women with "meat on their bones." Does "meat" refer to actual muscle, or is this just a cute way of saying more weight/extra body fat? Because it's confusing, since it sounds to me like it should mean more muscular girls, but I usually hear it being said by and about women with higher than average body fat instead.

SO what the hell does that phrase actually mean? Anybody? :o
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    This thread is great. So many personal definitions of what thick means.

Fit and fit thick is a good thing not fat thick. Skinny is not a good look. To me anyway.

But in all honesty, it should only matter what they look like on the inside and in their heart. Just saying. But I’m gonna follow this thread more.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Well they must do because I see 'fit' guys with heavy girls all the time. I take it by thick you mean heavy/fat! and not thick as in stupid.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    mrszig81 wrote: »
    Do they exist ?!

TL;DR

Yes.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    edited February 2018
    km8907 wrote: »
    Thick means skinny waist, full thighs, butt, hips and boobs. Traditionally an hourglass shape with more squats.

I have been referred to as thick... often, and I will never have a skinny waist.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    amfmmama wrote: »
    Thick means skinny waist, full thighs, butt, hips and boobs. Traditionally an hourglass shape with more squats.

I have been referred to as thick... often and I will never have a skinny waist.

I have been referred to as many things that I am not, that doesn't make the official definition any less true.
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member

I have been referred to as thick... often, and I will never have a skinny waist.

Wait so your only thick if you have big boobs small waist and big butt?

That’s the “acceptable version of thick”
    And not all women are built like that...
    I’ve been called thick too and my body is not like that

But I think dudes just like what they like

• hopiemama33
    hopiemama33 Posts: 52 Member
    Fit and fit thick is a good thing not fat thick.

I'm actually FAT THICK and there are men who ONLY like that and are "chubby chasers," I don't like being someone's fetish based only on a physical aspect.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    edited February 2018
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    OK, now I need another definition. I've heard this phrase about men liking women with "meat on their bones." Does "meat" refer to actual muscle, or is this just a cute way of saying more weight/extra body fat? Because it's confusing, since it sounds to me like it should mean more muscular girls, but I usually hear it being said by and about women with higher than average body fat instead.

SO what the hell does that phrase actually mean? Anybody? :o

Most guys that I know do not care for rail thin women.

Tom Wolfe referred to them as:
    Social X-rays
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

I have been referred to as thick... often and I will never have a skinny waist.

I have been referred to as many things that I am not, that doesn't make the official definition any less true.

I've been called a lot of insulting, terrible and horrible things as well.

.... some of them weren't true.