Fit guys who like thick chicks

Options

Replies

• 2baninja
    2baninja Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'd say no, I know lots of guys who say yes, that personality is more important, then that same guy turns around and dates a toothpick.
  • robertperdue10
    robertperdue10 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I only like thick women lol
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I showed up here this morning to see what this was all about... and still discussing fit guys who like thick chicks and nobody can figure it out... in reality people have been showing pics of kim kardashian who has an ample behind etc.. but apparently in real life she is quite petite with a curvy shape...

what I think is going on here is everyone has their own word to describe a woman who is not "thin or normal or average"... whatever that means...

Most overweight women, myself included really do not care for the word "fat", however curvy, rubenesque, voluptuous, hourglass shape, thick, fuller figured.. all very acceptable...

Some fit guys like fit girls ... some guys like girls with curves and a softer body... thank goodness we all can agree to disagree on this thing lol

my best friend is petite and beautiful... beauty comes in all shapes and sizes...
  • Jay_d2020
    Jay_d2020 Posts: 2,924 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love a “thick” woman... don’t get me wrong I am far from fit! But a woman with some meat on her legs and the hour glass shape is a wonderful thing It’s my preference but that’s my opinion and it’s a matter of taste and mine happens to be curvy
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love a “thick” woman... don’t get me wrong I am far from fit! But a woman with some meat on her legs and the hour glass shape is a wonderful thing It’s my preference but that’s my opinion and it’s a matter of taste and mine happens to be curvy

Thank goodness I hang around with smart friends on here :smile:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    mrszig81 wrote: »
    ...Most fit girls are chubby chasers honestly lol...

Wut?! Where did you get that idea? I'm a fit girl with a fit husband. Fit people I know like a mix of types, but often tend to be with other fit people, since they share the same interests. I wouldn't say "most" people like any one thing, since there is such variety. That's just a stereotype.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I'd say no, I know lots of guys who say yes, that personality is more important, then that same guy turns around and dates a toothpick.

How do you know the "toothpick" doesn't have a great personality? Just sayin'...Toothpick doesn't sound very attractive, so it must be the personality that wins them over. ;)
  • mrszig81
    mrszig81 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Definition of “thick” posted in another discussion post for this threads purposes of “thick”
  • mrszig81
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    mrszig81 wrote: »
    ...Most fit girls are chubby chasers honestly lol...

Wut?! Where did you get that idea? I'm a fit girl with a fit husband. Fit people I know like a mix of types, but often tend to be with other fit people, since they share the same interests. I wouldn't say "most" people like any one thing, since there is such variety.

I would agree to disagree . I am a people watcher and I notice a lot of “fit “ women with average men. Yes it’s a stereotype , but that’s kind of my whole point of the thread . To discredit stereotypes that all fit hunky guys only go for the “fit” female . Yes fitness is an attraction to some but I think opposites attract more . And the pair of non fit and fit tends to match up more often.
  • Fisah17
    Fisah17 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Thick is the perfect hourglass or Coke bottle shape. For the 30 somethings and up it meant having the perfect 36-24-36 measurements which most women do not naturally have. Over time its expanded but usually means fuller thighs and butt and nice hips.
  • kmrob2
    kmrob2 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Fisah17 wrote: »
    Thick is the perfect hourglass or Coke bottle shape. For the 30 somethings and up it meant having the perfect 36-24-36 measurements which most women do not naturally have. Over time its expanded but usually means fuller thighs and butt and nice hips.

THIS. Agreed. There's like a real reference for what 'thick' means derived from hip-hop/pop culture buuuut the OP just wants her own definition of thick so I give up lol.
  • mrszig81
    Options
    kmrob2 wrote: »
    Fisah17 wrote: »

THIS. Agreed. There's like a real reference for what 'thick' means derived from hip-hop/pop culture buuuut the OP just wants her own definition of thick so I give up lol.

Yes mam I do. Maybe I should of put average . There is not one set definition of “thick”, it’s def a broad term. Maybe I should of put “thicker than a peanut butter snicker”. I could of used the word “plus size” but I’m sure some people would debate about what plus size is in today’s society and standards .
  • jaycanchu
    jaycanchu Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am in okay shape, and have had both. I think both have their pluses and minuses, same as fit men have theirs.
    But I agree, when with a bigger girl, you do feel you can go a bit harder.
  • mochamommy
    mochamommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Thick as in 150-60 pounds or thick as in Chrissy Metz on this is us, who is probably over 400 pounds and may eat the entire craft table as a snack
  • JamieCarson23
    JamieCarson23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m going to say yes. I mean I’ve been described as thick multiple times and I’ve always had “fit” guys into me. I mean everyone is into their own thing. Also, personality helps. Lol. But a nice booty never fails to get someone attention!