Fit guys who like thick chicks

Options

Replies

• ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    So what hope is there for those of us not naturally predisposed to thickness?
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »

Same as the rest, I think. All ladies are beautiful in their own way.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Deisler26 wrote: »

well played, my friend.... and it's true too!

Re5pext.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Deisler26 wrote: »

Everyone has something that makes them beautiful/handsome.

Let's not get carried away, okay?
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I need a definition of thick lol

Like thick thighs? Because I so rock those :D
  • Pinkferry12345
    Pinkferry12345 Posts: 430 Member
    Options

Drop your measurements. We can tell you.
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options

Thunder thighs is the proper term my dear.. o can’t say I rock them though lol :cry:
  • Healthyhunny231567
    Healthyhunny231567 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    You caught me...thunder thighs & I don't rock them either :D
  • Beckyharms43
    Beckyharms43 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    But do fit girls like thick guys? Asking for myself. :bigsmile:

I do. I'd rather have a man with a of bulk than a slight or thin guy x
  • Beckyharms43
    Options
    I do. I'd rather have a man with a of bulk than a slight or thin guy x
  • Beckyharms43
    Options
    donaldws00 wrote: »
    Love love love thick girls! So sexy!!!

Really. Men always say this but do they really. May be its me struggling to believe this lol
  • Beckyharms43
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »
    In just one relationship I was with a woman who started fit, became pregnant, thinned out, pregnant again, stayed thick, pregnant again, thinned out, pregnant again, went back to pre-preg the first time. So in that relationship alone I think I covered the entire spectrum. I found her super attractive the whole time, but in each pregnancy her beauty was heightened. We are now divorced and she's put on alcohol and drive thru food weight, but she's still very pretty.

• Beckyharms43
    Options
    I think that's such a lovely thing to say that you still think she's pretty. It gives me hope xx
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    Oh she is definitely still pretty. There isn't much she could do to be Unpretty. That will never change.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    As a thick girl, I don't think I could date a guy who was super-fit. (If I was a single woman.) I'd feel self-conscious. I also feel like I have a preconceived notion that all fit guys - like the guys that are super-muscular - are vane and all about their looks and that they are looking for a Barbie. (Yes, I know it's unfair to judge and that all fit guys are not like this!)

Besides, I love a Dad Bod.
  • midlomel1971
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    As a thick girl, I don't think I could date a guy who was super-fit. (If I was a single woman.) I'd feel self-conscious. I also feel like I have a preconceived notion that all fit guys - like the guys that are super-muscular - are vane and all about their looks and that they are looking for a Barbie. (Yes, I know it's unfair to judge and that all fit guys are not like this!)

Besides, I love a Dad Bod.

How YOU doin

I'm serious! If I had to choose between an average Dad Bod and a super-muscular guy, I'd go Dad Bod every time. That's a man I could go out and eat wings and drink beer with.
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    In Ireland if you call someone thick it mean's they're stupid " As thick as 2 short planks "
    Except in certain rural areas where it means easily angered " Thick tempered "
  • midlomel1971
    Options
    In Ireland if you call someone thick it mean's they're stupid " As thick as 2 short planks "
    Except in certain rural areas where it means easily angered " Thick tempered "

I feel like in the US it means curvy and full-figured, but in a good way. I have a male friend who would use the term to describe a female that he thought had a good body. As in, "Look at that girl.....she thick as hell!" and it would crack me up every single time.