Women in their 20s? Let's all be friends?

Options
123457»

Replies

• britters7777
    Options
    Hi, I just turned 26 yesterday and my goal is to lose 15-20lbs. I've been married for about a year and we are trying to get pregnant :) Just trying to eat healthier and get into a good exercise routine in order to have a healthy pregnancy! Anyone is welcome to friend me, I could use all the encouragement you have to offer!
  • rica0111
    rica0111 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi All - i'm 25 and trying to lose about 70 lbs. Feel free to add me! We need all the support we can get on this journey to healthy living! :)
  • chelseelovesyou
    chelseelovesyou Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and I've lost almost 50 pounds and want to lose 10 more! Add me, these last 10 pounds are the worse and I could use the help!
  • kiap38
    kiap38 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and I've lost 60+ lbs in the last few months (from 221 to 154). I want to lose about 15-20 more lbs. And it seems like I've been at a stand still for the last two months so I joined MFP a few days ago. I would love to have the support and inspiration of others also going through their weight loss journey. Feel free to add me!!!
  • Amairee
    Amairee Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and looking to lose 15lbs or so, feel free to add me I love new friends and motivators! :)
  • SaraOnDaRocks21
    Options
    Wow tons of replies to her post! Makes me feel less alone! I'm 22 and in the long haul to loose 130lbs give or take! Add me!
  • kiap38
    kiap38 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • lee155
    lee155 Posts: 120
    Options
    Hey girls I'm 20yrs old, looking to lose 60 more pounds already lost 40.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • nseuell
    nseuell Posts: 110
    Options
    Wow this thread is long! I'm 24, have lost 10 pounds and have 5 -10 more to lose! Feel free to add me, I'll be adding people from this thread :)
  • blynnblair
    blynnblair Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm 24 and want to lose another 25 or so pounds. I WILL be stronger& fit one day soon! I've lost 67 so far. I love running and doing sporting events, cooking, and just being healthy. Add me if you'd like, I love making new friends :)