The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• IfonlyIwasthinner
    IfonlyIwasthinner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello: Just turned 49...booohoo! I lost a bunch of weight a few years ago, felt great! I continue to exercise like I did when I was losing weight, but I don't eat to lose weight, and now the weight has crept back on! SO disappointed in myself! BUT, I know I can do it! I quit MFP for awhile and now I know I have to keep journaling in order to lose the weight again. So I am asking for your help! Please keep me accountable and be my friend. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not try to sell me anything either, thank you!
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone...I will be turning 49 in July. I made myself a goal of looking better at 50 then I did at 40. Not there yet but will be. Feel free to add...I am here every day logging and lurking the background if I have not posted.
  • PastChief04
    PastChief04 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    My goal is to reach my HS graduating weight.
  • work_on_it
    work_on_it Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    work_on_it wrote: »
    I'm back after a 3 month hiatus... need to cut about 15 more pounds and get back in the weight room. Happy Tuesday!

I'll trade with you... it's been at least a year since I've stepped foot in the gym.... and I've paid for it, for i have 30lbs to drop. I just started week #2.

we got this... it gets easier after the second week...right? :smiley:
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Get them work outs in all you M agers more people on this thread all the time.
  • Wolverine_76
    Wolverine_76 Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    41 here always up for more friends feel free to add
  • 2aycocks
    2aycocks Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Hi all! The oldie in the group here. Hope you are having a great week!!
  • AngelwH0rns
    AngelwH0rns Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more friends!
  • ClevelandMike159
    ClevelandMike159 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Middle age group?!?! Where did the time go. Never thought of it that way. But, my nephews do call me old man so I guess I fit the bill. Always looking to meet new friends. Feel free to add
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Jojoo6mfp wrote: »
    Are we still chatting about the weather in here because I need a rant , I’m in England and it’s bloody freezing, we had our summer last weekend all time record heat of 28 but that must have been down south cause I didn’t see over 23 .
    I think I’m living in the wrong country:(

I am with you sister lol. Way to cold for spring in northeast .
  • Lanagoingstrong
    Lanagoingstrong Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 37 and after stepping on the scale this past summer, and being disgusted with the number I made a commitment to loss some of that weight. Since August I have lost 48 pounds and still have more to go. Feel free to add me.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Have a great evening peeps!
  • Ralphone
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Ralphone wrote: »
    Are we still chatting about the weather in here because I need a rant , I’m in England and it’s bloody freezing, we had our summer last weekend all time record heat of 28 but that must have been down south cause I didn’t see over 23 .

I had to turn my heat back on. Ugh.

Lol I give you a jump start
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Guess what day it is? Happ hump all . Rainy here today but I won't complain LOL next few days after this is supposed to be pretty good have a good day
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Have a great day peeps!
  • KARJNKK18
    KARJNKK18 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    56, New and please add me as would much appreciate motivational support. Thank you
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Ralphone wrote: »

I had to turn my heat back on. Ugh.

The AC is blasting here.
  • wjf42q
    wjf42q Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The AC is blasting here.