HOW did you lose the weight??? Do you get asked that all the time?

Options

Replies

• Spaffdavidson
    Spaffdavidson Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I get asked that all the time. I tell them it was a slow process but well worth it. Losing 100 lbs does not happen over night. Eating right, working out and tracking both worked for me. It also helped me to keep a pic of me at my highest weight on my phone....whenever I was feeling like giving up I would look at the pic and see how far I have come and was not going back. Everyone wants the quick fix, the miracle pill....but there isn't one other than working hard and eating right.
  • Zodikosis
    Zodikosis Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I just say "bit by bit".
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    cct204 wrote: »
    This is what I tell people...

qqviw4xkhwhl.jpg

hehe love that film.
    And yes, it is more along the lines of what people want to hear.

I say I track what I eat and stick to a certain calorie number. I usually get the response of, 'oh I couldn't do that. I couldn't give up x,y or z'. At that point I don't have the strength to explain that giving anything up is not part of the plan!
  • Davidaw86
    Davidaw86 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I don't mind it when people ask me how I did it. It gives me the internal satisfaction that I'm actually doing it, I'm making myself healthier and it's paying off. The question I can't stand getting is, "Are you still losing weight?" And when I answer affirmatively I get a look as if I'm being unhealthy/vain by continuing to lose weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!