What AREN'T you eating any more?

Replies

• toseeme
    toseeme Posts: 33 Member
    Fruit and cottage cheese. Can't remember why. I still think they are delicious; I've just lost interest.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Milk, because it messes with my guts. I miss it, though.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Beer and diet coke
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    shirtswiththumbholes Posts: 179 Member
    White bread
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,785 Member
    Ice cream. Replaced with yasso frozen yogurt bars and have never looked back. Halo is good also but lots of sodium.
  • juliamfu161
    juliamfu161 Posts: 41 Member
    Since I've started dieting, potatoes and corn have been slashed nearly completely. And since switching to seltzer, I've stopped drinking not only soda but fruit juices, sweet teas, and all the like. So now I basically just drink seltzer and water. I can't cut out ice cream though... I just exercise to make room for it lol.
  • Ghostofachance
    Ghostofachance Posts: 305 Member
    Deep fried foods are almost completely gone from my diet. My stomach feels better if I don't eat foods submerged in oil and most are not worth the calorie hit I'd take.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    for me its been cottage cheese and yogurt. I am eating a lot less of it. because I just dont want it.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    for me its been cottage cheese and yogurt. I am eating a lot less of it. because I just dont want it.

Yes.. I copy that!
    I include hummus too :s
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Sugar.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    I am considerably more snobby these days. No more eating subpar food just for the sake of it and enduring the calories. No matter what I eat now the calories have to be justified with taste and quality. A doughnut is a good example. In the past I would eat one if they were available but I never really loved them as I am not much of a sweets person. This rule also eliminates pretty much all fast food which is also not a big loss since I outgrew eating that way quite some time ago.

I have never been able to deal with artificial sweeteners. They leave a nasty chemical flavor in my mouth. I don't think anyone would use them if they tasted what I taste.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    edited April 2018
    nothing. if it fits, i eats.

edit: but my tummy says no bbq
  • MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,028 Member
    Hummus, kind of just fell off it and can't find a brand without that stupid butterfly label anymore anyway.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Hard boiled eggs/egg salad sandwiches. One of the last things I ate before a stomach bug, just the thought turns my stomach.
  • mutantspicy
    mutantspicy Posts: 624 Member
    Hummus, kind of just fell off it and can't find a brand without that stupid butterfly label anymore anyway.

I like hummus, but usually I don't even waste time and just eat the damn chick peas. But really just wanted to say damn that's a cute Dog!!! Sheltie?
  • sofchak
    sofchak Posts: 862 Member
    For a long while I ate Fage and a baked apple in the morning... then suddenly switched to bacon, asparagus and a poached egg. Before the Fage, it was zucchini pancakes every day... I recently went back to my pancakes and was like “meh...”

My lunch remains the same base salad, but I’ve switched out the protein from chicken to turkey to ham... the fat from feta to hard boiled eggs to avocado... the carb from apples to black beans to blueberries then back to apples.

Dinner went from ground turkey casseroles every week to more of a single serve veggie based approach driven by the cheapest veggies at the farmers market that week.

Interesting to reflect on how much I’ve gone from “omg I love this food and can eat it every day” to “meh, I forgot I even used to eat that regularly” with every meal of the day over multiple types of foods... lol

So I get the intent of your question, OP. For me, looks like I’ve rotated out foods consciously or unconsciously based on routine changes, calorie allotment (losing or maintaining), habits, cravings, food prices and probably other factors.

• strongwouldbenice
    strongwouldbenice Posts: 153 Member
    Oats. Ate peanut butter and fruit oats every day for a couple of years but now I just.. don't want it. I'd rather have peanut butter toast every morning and fruit and yoghurt every afternoon.
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    At the moment I've gone off Gherkins, I used to love them but lately I'm not keen. I go through phases like this.
  • rhpayne1
    rhpayne1 Posts: 1 Member
    Double stuffed Oreo cookies, all sodas