Anyone up for some Before/After pic comparison? (Spring-Summer '18)

Options

Replies

• sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I am just wrapping up my bulk so my results are going from lean to not so lean but just to give people an idea of what they can expect when they bulk.

So this is about 7 months between left and right photos, 14lbs gained. I think I did ok, but we will see what I really built after I cut.

tfa9l7eeglib.jpg

Honestly, if I was you, I wouldn't even cut. You look incredible. I'd just recomp.

Thanks! I don't really fit into any of my clothes, plus I've tried to recomp several times and I get fed up after about 3 months..I'm just too impatient for it.

Just to add... Hot damn them curves shouldn't be legal!

There's some serious jealousy in my little corner here. I simply don't have the dedication to put in that kind of work.

Thank you @ladyreva78 .. it's my third bulk so you get the hang of it after a while and it's not so bad :)
  • BishopWankapin
    BishopWankapin Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am just wrapping up my bulk so my results are going from lean to not so lean but just to give people an idea of what they can expect when they bulk.

So this is about 7 months between left and right photos, 14lbs gained. I think I did ok, but we will see what I really built after I cut.

tfa9l7eeglib.jpg

giphy.gif
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    jnzaw7ktpx0g.png

73 lbs lost, 70 to go!

You are doing great!
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    jnzaw7ktpx0g.png

73 lbs lost, 70 to go!

You are doing great!

Thank you!!
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Can you post using an android?
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,786 Member
    Options
    jessef593 wrote: »

you have to go on the website from your phones browser, and not the app to load pictures on the forums.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Daaaang @watts6151!!! That's some crazy progress in 6 months! And you look phenomenal after your bulk. Actually I can't believe that was a bulk because you are still super lean. You give me hope for coming back after injuries.
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Daaaang @watts6151!!! That's some crazy progress in 6 months! And you look phenomenal after your bulk. Actually I can't believe that was a bulk because you are still super lean. You give me hope for coming back after injuries.

Thanks

I had been training consistently for about 17
    Years prior to injury, muscle memory, a solid diet
    And knowing how my body reacts to differing training methods really helped get some good results in a relativity short time.

IMO muscle memory is a beautiful thing when
    Coming back from a injury or taking extended time off from training,

• KaleiAlanaSmith
    KaleiAlanaSmith Posts: 133 Member
    Options

tfa9l7eeglib.jpg

GOALS!!! I want to know your workout plan??? Lol!!!!!
  • connorjcairns1999
    connorjcairns1999 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do I post the pics
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    @KaleiAlanaSmith

Thanks!

Well, the foundation is years of lifting and muscle building cycles. I am over 20lbs heavier than my initial starting weight before I started (not shown). I follow Strong Curves and similar programming by Bret Contreras and Kellie Davis.

You need a cut and paste answer for that question, @sardelsa, you get asked it so often. ;)
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Options
    jessef593 wrote: »

You can through a webbrowser. There should be a camera above the reply box.

Should look like the attached (right of the word reply). Click camera, hit browse, click the photo you want.
  • BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    Options

tfa9l7eeglib.jpg

Honestly, if I was you, I wouldn't even cut. You look incredible. I'd just recomp.

I think that's a good idea, you look great Stef!