46lbs down + pics (during)

Options

Replies

• graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    What a change. AMAZING job. Keep. It. UP!! Cute haircut too!
  • BeeHummingbird
    Options
    46 lbs girl, thats wonderful. What a great job you are doing and all your hard work is paying off...keep up the good work ;-)
  • JJHudgens
    JJHudgens Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    An obvious difference can be seen! Keep it up, you're going strong! :)
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl, keep up the great work we are very proud of what you have accomplished..& when you are to yur point of a plateau where you dont lose any weight cause your body is use to it already, keep going & dont give up, it is very hard, but you seem really happy & you can tell in your pictures too....
  • yvelezz
    yvelezz Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats ! Hats off to you. You are so young and have your whole life ahead of you. Keep up the great work. It's not easy but you are making it happen. You should be very proud of yourself. Your pictures show a big difference in weight loss- WOW.
    YOU look Amazing.
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    The hard work is paying of in huge portions!!!!! Keep your head high and continue doing well. You look AWESOME girl! XOXOXOXOX!!!!!!
  • Chunkabutt83
    Options
    you look beautiful! Congrats, thanks for being motivating!
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Wow, That's amazing. Go You!!!
  • ericalovescoffee
    ericalovescoffee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results. Good for you! This is totally impressive. Congrats so far on your results.
  • meabonl
    meabonl Posts: 5
    Options
    You look fantastic. I know it's a journey for all of us. We can all do it by being inspired by stories like yours. Keep up the great work. You will get there just like I will one day.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm in a similar boat, I need to have energy for my little critters. Friend me if you like :)

SW:247
    CW:222
    GW:145
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'll start out by saying....I am not nearly close to where I want to be. I have a long ways to go. I'm nowhere near perfect but I have to admit...I never thought in a million years I could say I have lost 46lbs. I am 22 years old and I will honestly say I haven't been under 200lbs since I was probably 14. I was SO tired of being well...tired, cranky, sore, and miserable. I have a 1 1/2 year old and it was time to change so I can chase her *kitten* around while she climbs, runs, and chases me around my house. I found myself being SO tired and worn out just by walking up my stairs, or trying to get out of bed was such a ***** because everything just hurt. I can say I feel almost ALMOST like a different person. I have maybe 70% more energy. I'm still overweight but it's crazy what a overweight person can do if they just TRY to do their best. Last night my family and my sisters family went walking and I ended up playing with all the kids on the playground. I was on the swings and chasing my niece around, doing monkey bars and lifting kids left and right to be able to reach the toys they wanted. After we left, I realized...holy **** I'm not even tired! If I would have done this a few months ago I would have just went home. Sweaty and tired and probably get in my fridge and eat. I came home, cleaned my house, folded laundry, had a handful of almonds, showered, and went to bed. Simple as that. There was no, "am I hungry or bored?" It is so wonderful literally ****ing wonderful that I can feel the mom I want to is slowly coming out. I hope one day to be at a goal weight keep it off, and entertain my kids and make them have the best childhood ever. I'm working very hard on myself and my eating habits. I have to change what I have known for basically 22 years. I'm ready to change my thinking process when it comes to food, so I can teach my kids. Food is fantastic, but it should NEVER be given as a reward, celebration, grieving, or happiness. Food is there to keep you healthy, strong, and live a long life. I know I'm not NEAR thin, nor do I strive to be. I just want to get to the point where I feel comfortable in my own skin. Okay okay, enough of this, here are the pictures.

copy061.jpg

062.jpg

056-1.jpg
    I love your story. It really touched me and I know you wll continue to succeed. Keep up the good work and attitude.
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Incredible progress! I'm impressed. I can't wait to see your next set of photos.
  • Whatareherthings711
    Options
    you've made such great progress =) keep it up
    your after picture is beautiful!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    well done, significant difference!!!!
  • dellieone
    Options
    I just found this site today, GREAT JOB, KEEP IT UP...
  • Mikkaelaa
    Mikkaelaa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    great job
  • staceypellegrin
    Options
    WOW... great job.... you are looking great!
  • CalamityCat
    Options
    Truly inspiring :)
  • emmadrama
    emmadrama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    thats amazing prgress! you have done so well. keep it up and yyou'll be where u want in no time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!