Starbucks orders

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,561 Member
    Options
    I like the peach iced green tea in the summer, or the salted caramel in the winter. But for the most part, it's too much for me to spend on a drink.
  • mindboggld
    mindboggld Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I get 2 shots of espresso over ice in a venti cup and add a container of Premier Protein shake to it. Faves are caramel, vanilla and chocolate :) I have one every morning!
  • chrome_princess
    chrome_princess Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I get a venti iced black tea with two stevia ... or a grande skinny iced caramel machiatto. The latter I have to plan for accordingly.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    skinny hazelnut latte
    or black coffee
  • PiperGirl08
    PiperGirl08 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Sous vide egg bites (egg white) or protein box. Nonfat green tea latte.
  • Kohanai
    Kohanai Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I've found Alex, @themacrobarista on Instagram. My life is changed. De-freaking-icious low carb, low cal, low sugar options to try. It's nice to have this laid out so that on the rare occasions I do crave something sweet, I'm covered!
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Matcha green tea lemonade. Love sippin on fun colors!
  • rumdoodles
    rumdoodles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If I'm in the mood for hot, I'll go with a skinny vanilla latte. If I want something cold, either a skinny iced caramel macchiato or a light coffee frapp with sugar free vanilla in it. :)
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I used to get lattes out the wazoo, but I really want to try their nitro cold brew. I hear it's amazing. And it has only 5 calories in a grande. I'm hoping that could be my new treat.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I used to really like taking the brown sugar packet(from the oatmeal, not sugar in the raw), melting it in espresso, and pouring it over ice with a little half and half and whip cream...mmm
  • Snickers2424
    Snickers2424 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Grande iced cafe latte with almond milk, 3 pumps of sugar free cinnamon dulce and 2 packets of Splenda. It's delightful!!!
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    I'm liking the new cold foam on iced lattes and iced cappucinnos.
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    When I want to treat myself I get a grande or venti decaf caramel frappucino with almond milk, but that's a rarity since I know how bad they can be for me :P I also like peppermint mochas without whip in the fall. Always decaf because I can't have an excessive amount of caffeine without having heart palpitations later.
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    A Doppio con panna and bacon egg bites.

• Flyingfingers51
    Flyingfingers51 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Skinny vanilla misto....has more coffee and less skim milk. If I want food, I go for the reduced fat turkey bacon, egg white breakfast sandwich.
  • sjd421
    sjd421 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Venti Iced Americano with SF Cinnamon Dolce
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Here you go, it's only once a year now (used to be many more), but I get a FULL BLOWN Peppermint Mocha at Christmastime, whipped creme and all!!

My daughter and I have a Peppermint Mocha on Thanksgiving Morning every year. We get it for drinking while we do the annual 5K Turkey Trot. Kind of a tradition for the past 5 Thanksgivings.

My very favorite though is, white chocolate mocha.
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    I prefer smaller non-franchise coffee shops myself. And Starbucks for some reason seems to like to burn their beans when they roast them. I will drink an iced Cold Brew, those are usually pretty good and smooth. The only time I treat myself is over Christmas, and I will get a Venti SKPM (Skinny Peppermint Mocha - made using sugar-free syrups) with only half the pumps of syrup.
  • Ninkasi
    Ninkasi Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I go crazy with a white chocolate mocha or gingerbread latte around the holidays. In Korea I had a red bean frappuccino. Weird but good.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Before I was mindful of calories, I'd try every fattening latte on their menu. Now I try to work it into my plan with some thought. I actually love the vanilla cold brew. When I'm in the mood for something else, I'll get an iced coffee with two pumps of Cinnamon Dolce or Hazelnut, depending on my mood. All Tall sized.