Active Friend Requesting thread

Options
124»

Replies

• Ruthann2
    Ruthann2 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am supportive and encouraging. But I want it back it's not a one way street
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options

Looking to make new friends, you should all check out and consider joining the group Fat2Fit - Weight Loss Challenge. This is an awesome group with a lot of awesome people participating in it. It's a great place to get your focus and stay focused. Check it out, you'll like it! This is truly a great place to make friends and have fun while participating in a friendly competition while supporting & encouraging each other. The group has more than 200 challengers divided onto eight teams competing in a friendly monthly competition. Each team has its own chat room and teammates share their challenges, struggles, encouragement, motivation and support.

Check it out, hope to see you all there for our MAY CHALLENGE!

Link to the group: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
  • kiwisandcoconuts
    kiwisandcoconuts Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing that group!

Supportive and active MFP make the weight loss journey a whole lot easier. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • shaunmichaels400
    shaunmichaels400 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes you can add me. I need some friends on mine ;( I just have one person. I'm trying to lose a lot of weight and it gets hard at times .
  • Bendiz_
    Bendiz_ Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-D I have lost around 15 pounds and have 45 more to go. I’m very active on MFP and I love to see other people’s progress! I’m 23 years old.
  • mamasuzie125
    mamasuzie125 Posts: 12 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Add me as well, I've been doing keto for about 3 months and having great results, id love support and to help out. [edited by mods]
  • cmay01262016
    cmay01262016 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey Im Chris. Been using MFP for about 5 months. Started around 300lbs Currently 244 :) Always could use more friends. Feel free to add me.
  • iselinpaulsen
    iselinpaulsen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Heyy. I could really use someone to start this diet with, to keep me motivated. And i'll of course give it in return. Feel free to add me anyone. (best if u are under 25)
  • kimikinsx3
    kimikinsx3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Sending request! Everyone feel free to add me too! I need new friends!!!!
  • Clocky4
    Clocky4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me too i need motivation here :/ xx
  • tiffylueg84
    tiffylueg84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for more motivation. I have maybe 5 active friends on my list. I am doing lower carb, higher fat/protein.
  • vallorie
    vallorie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need motivation and accountability!!! :)
  • jgundz
    jgundz Posts: 2,735 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me, just include a message with the request :smile: ...if you're interested in an accountability group/challenge I help run a challenge called Ilvermorny, which is based on the American School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the Harry Potter Universe.

More info can be found here: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10660969/harry-potter-fans-geeks-nerds-looking-for-a-fun-magical-challenge-join-ilvermorny-term-7
  • Hreut001
    Hreut001 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me (goes for anyone!) :) I'm a bit of a lurker too - I hit like to show I'm watching/supporting (in a non creepy way haha!!) but go through phases with comments.
  • xFreudianSlip
    xFreudianSlip Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just came back after a long hiatus (surgery). Anyone feel free to add me!