What's your go-to breakfast food?

Options

Replies

• nala1965
    nala1965 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    have to have the recipe for this if it tastes like no bake cookies I love those
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Van's Gluten-Free waffles and Kefir
  • brandenocs
    brandenocs Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Usually a protein shake or some granola and fruit. Really depends on if I have an A.M workout that day or not. If not, the lighter granola option.
  • lindsay6694
    lindsay6694 Posts: 182
    Options
    Oatmeal!!! i look forward to it every day. and i love coming up with all different kinds so i dont ever get bored with it!
  • daniey89
    daniey89 Posts: 23
    Options
    Defintiely Kellogs bran flakes with Low fat soy milk and banana or oatmeal with berries, soy milk and low fat yoghurt. Yumo!
  • liquidsnape
    Options
    High Fiber Oatmeal with a Banana gets me through the morning until 10am then it is another banana or a cliff bar if I am really hungry and plenty of water.
  • worldgirl28
    Options
    3 scrambled egg whites with 2 oz each of chopped red peppers, green peppers and orange peppers. I'll also toss in about 5 chopped black olives and a tbsp of fat-free feta cheese. To keep the veggies, I buy the peppers in bulk and chop them up. Then I divide them into small containers or bags (enough for a week) and freeze them. They're good for about 3 months frozen. I just take a bag/container and put it in the fridge on Sunday night and they're ready to go Monday morning - just toss them in the pan with the eggs.
  • LydGrace246
    LydGrace246 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine is Premier Nutrition Chocolate Protein drink. I bought them at Costco and they are great! They have 30 grams of protein for 160 calories and are easy to drink on-the-go if you have busy mornings and can't make breakfast.

9302104.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TyHobbit
    TyHobbit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter
    Actually I guess that's my go-to food for any meal.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Egg White Omelet with a ton of veggies on a Low carb tortilla and some salsa.
  • caitlin70433
    Options
    Egg beaters scrambled with some light cheese on a piece of whole wheat toast with fruit of some kind on the side. Iced coffee.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    coffee
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    Quaker multi-grain hot cereal (120 cals for 1/2 cup dry) with 1.5 cups of water and .5 cup of unsweetened almond milk (20 cals)....in large microwave bowl for 6-8 minutes....SOOOO DELISH and cooks up to be a TON of breakfast!! :D
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt. I eat this most mornings
  • bigdaddycowgill
    bigdaddycowgill Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    2 slices Sprouted wheat raisin toast with butter-flavored spray, 1 tsp pumpkin butter, & 1/2 Tbsp Fiery peanut butter in the summer or
    2 egg whites with turkey sausage(or veggie sausage), 1/4 cup lite cheddar cheese, hot sauce, & 1 Tbsp lite sour cream wrapped in a high fiber wheat tortilla
  • MrCake
    MrCake Posts: 53
    Options
    Omellete: 4-5 whole eggs, mixed veggies, ham, cheese
    or
    Chicken breast: about 12oz?

and as dessert
    Oatmeal: cup of oats, mixxed berries, cinnamon, half serving vainilla protein shake for flavor mainly

I treat my breakfast as the mos important meal of the day, so I make sure to put some time into it. Don't have time? Wake up earlier and/or prepare most things the night before.
  • julesgill
    Options
    Low carb Wrap: 1/2 cup egg beaters, 2 slices oscar mayer microwave bacon, 1 laughing cow wedge spread on a low carb tortilla.

Fried egg sandwich: 1 fried egg, 1 slice 2% kraft single, 2 slices sara lee 45 calorie toast, 1 serving deli ham
  • bens_mommy
    bens_mommy Posts: 219
    Options
    Scrambled egg in a whole wheat pita, sometimes with a little cheese or a smidge of bacon. Fills me up and leaves me feeling very satisfied. Carbs and protein, yes!
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    2 egg whites, 2oz deer sausage, 1/2 a sliced roma tomato, 1/4 cup shredded yellow potato, diced onion and bell pepper, pepper jack cheese on a whole wheat tortilla.

coffee black.
  • hoisinduck
    Options
    Scrambled/fried eggs (when I fry it though, I always use very little oil or a low calorie spray) on a toasted English muffin with ham or tomato or both. It's my absolute go-to breakfast as the protein always fills me up. Either that or an omelette or a smoothie. I used to be a sucker for carbs so I try and limit them in the mornings to a midday snack of fruit. Otherwise I just crave stodge for the rest of the day :(