What's the most unhelpful thing someone has said to you ....

12346»

Replies

• IzzyFlower2018
    IzzyFlower2018 Posts: 121 Member

Yeah I'm pretty sure she was implying that a woman meant to have a child would be able to give birth naturally. That's how I took it at least. She never got the chance to explain herself. I told her to get out and we never spoke again. If she never had ill intentions I assume I would have heard from her.

Good for you!
    Love of YHWH if we were not meant to have children we would not have the eggs and uterus ... If it had been the 1800's at least one of you if not both of you would have died ... so if she doesn't like modern medicine she is welcome to never use it again.
    So glad you dumped that dead weight!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    "Eat more protein" Said by gym bros who have no idea what i even eat....Just eat more protein....
  • Pinkferry12345
    Pinkferry12345 Posts: 430 Member
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    "Eat more protein" Said by gym bros who have no idea what i even eat....Just eat more protein....

Looks like you’re doing just fine
  • JaydedMiss
    edited April 2018

<3 Thank you, dont you know i need more protein though.

Like seriously why do gym bros comment on things they dont even know. For all they know i eat nothing but chicken breast tuna and brussel sprouts. "Just eat more protein" ......

I also once had a gym bro tell me how to lose weight "properly" by eating nothing but low calorie vegetables, AFTER hearing i lost 110 pounds. Like seriously does it seem like i need your opinion on my food.
    Im a bit salty
  • Renaissance_Turtle
    Renaissance_Turtle Posts: 960 Member
    "Did you get a flat tire?"
    Nope, not at all you dumb*kitten*... I think the bottom half of it is just taking a little rest before we go any further down the road.
  • IzzyFlower2018
    IzzyFlower2018 Posts: 121 Member
    "He/She is in a better place"

Like WHAT?
    I am crying because I will never see/ talk/ hug/ interact with this person again; I miss them!!!
    Just let me grieve and be silent.
  • Pinkferry12345

Like seriously why do gym bros comment on things they dont even know. For all they know i eat nothing but chicken breast tuna and brussel sprouts. "Just eat more protein" ......

I also once had a gym bro tell me how to lose weight "properly" by eating nothing but low calorie vegetables, AFTER hearing i lost 110 pounds. Like seriously does it seem like i need your opinion on my food.
    Im a bit salty

Isn’t it obvious you could have lost 112. More Brussel sprouts for you tonight.
  • Pinkferry12345
    @JaydedMiss

110 is awesome. Maybe I need to eat more protein myself.
  • JaydedMiss

Im a bit salty

I eat 3 servings of brussel sprouts a day :p my favorites :D Thankyou ;D
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    "If you would have listened when you were younger..."
  • Pinkferry12345

Im a bit salty

I eat 3 servings of brussel sprouts a day :p my favorites :D Thankyou ;D

Too funny. You can have mine.