Papa johns.

Options
Can I have papa johns?! I’m craving it SO much!

Help!

Replies

• serindipte
    serindipte Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    You can have whatever you want within your calorie allowance. When I want something that I know is likely to push me over, I eat a little under for a few days before and then eat what I want on the day of the pizza (or whatever it may be). I look at my weekly average more than my daily total. Enjoy!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Why do you think you can't?
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Have it. I have pizza almost every week and it’s the only national chain I’ll eat.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Cause I have it in my head one bad meal will ruin everything

Its just food. Fit it in your calories and stick to your deficit. Win Win! :smile:
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options

"everything" is probably too strong of a word, but one bad meal *might* ruin *some* of your progress. You'll have to see how the numbers work out.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options

Would you feel bad about eating bread and cheese at home? Why does it become bad when someone else prepares it for you? Eat it and move on. Nothing bad will happen unless you let it.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Maybe it's because I'm more naturally a big picture thinker, but I'll never understand how people can get by drowning in the minutia of a singular meal.

That said, if it were me, I'd go for better pizza.

QTF :smiley:
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    OP, this won't be the first pizza or other enjoyable food you are going to want during weight loss or maintaining weight. Learn to fit in the things you love into your diet, think bigger picture. You can still eat plenty of nutrient dense foods and have a varied diet as well.
  • try2again
    try2again Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    You can have whatever you can fit, but my favorite pizza from there is the grilled chicken & veggie on thin crust- only 210 for a large slice :)
  • FeliciaFancy
    FeliciaFancy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Mmm! I have just had Papa John's and it was delicious.
    I had the Chicken Club thin crust (4 slices of a medium), a bit of garlic bread and a couple of chicken poppers.
    I knew that we were ordering so I didn't eat a huge breakfast or lunch today and I have managed to just sneak in under my calorie goal