Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Max power completed today. I actually mixed up the strength and power workouts but no big deal.

This would be my 6th week and I am really starting to lean out especially my arms. The c-sec pooch is still hanging on though. Lol
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm finally back on track with Insanity month 2, only slight modifications for my neck/shoulder injury that is mostly better. Today was max cardio conditioning, really challenging but I kinda enjoyed it. I'm feeling that two week break though.

I really wish my fat butt could get to month 2 again. Maybe next month. I am getting bored with the first month but I'm still too weak for the 2nd.

You'll get there! I still have to take a ton of pauses but the people in the video do too so I don't worry about it. If you're getting bored repeating month 1 maybe mix it up with some max 30 workouts? How many weeks do you have left?
  • UntilProud
    UntilProud Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I need more beachbody friends! Add me! I wanna kick *kitten* with you!
  • jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I'm finally back on track with Insanity month 2, only slight modifications for my neck/shoulder injury that is mostly better. Today was max cardio conditioning, really challenging but I kinda enjoyed it. I'm feeling that two week break though.

I really wish my fat butt could get to month 2 again. Maybe next month. I am getting bored with the first month but I'm still too weak for the 2nd.

You'll get there! I still have to take a ton of pauses but the people in the video do too so I don't worry about it. If you're getting bored repeating month 1 maybe mix it up with some max 30 workouts? How many weeks do you have left?

I loaned my max 30 to my sister. I have 2 weeks left of one again. I'll try month 2 in 2 weeks.
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Hey guys so I'm LOVING P90X3 but I find some of the workouts a bit short and feel like I still have some energy to keep going. Any suggestions on what other video or exercise I could do after, something short like 15 min?
  • Whey125
    Options
    Hey guys so I'm LOVING P90X3 but I find some of the workouts a bit short and feel like I still have some energy to keep going. Any suggestions on what other video or exercise I could do after, something short like 15 min?

I did a few p90x3 workouts and felt the same. Maybe it was the intensity of Shaun T vs Tony. I like the weights but I suspect I may do a hybrid of max 30 and p90x3 when I venture that route.

Try Fitnessblender. I believe they have varied workouts that can be short as that. Max 30 has a 15 min workout that came in the Deluxe package.
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Kinda of topic, I want to start the workouts but don't know which package would be best. Does it make sense to invest in a full year or a few months at a time?
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I do the 3 month option
    Kinda of topic, I want to start the workouts but don't know which package would be best. Does it make sense to invest in a full year or a few months at a time?

• greypilgrimess
    Options
    Week 1 of Insanity month 2 done! Today I traded my workout for a 9.5 mile run, my longest run by far in months and yet I went at a great pace for me and had energy left in the tank. I'm amazed at how much Insanity is helping my running, I feel so much stronger!
  • drea2011
    Options
    1 more week of gamma!!! I can’t believe I actually completed a workout program!!!
  • greypilgrimess
    Options

I think I did 3 months too but it's my first round, didn't think I'd do more but now I want to I'm thinking of just buying a year access.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I did T25 alpha and beta last summer... I recently got a box set of TurboFire DVDs, so trying to incorporate those routines in a couple times a week. I also have Turbo Jam 1-3 and the Rockin'Body set.
  • happyfulfillment
    happyfulfillment Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi

Have lots of Beachbody DVDs. Done Turbofire and others. Also done Jamie Eason's bodybuilding.Com gym program

Now.on focus T25. Loving it. Done a week to prep myself. Full intensity, real push-ups. Now starting in earnest in a few days (letting a fever clear up first).

Add me
    I log daily, like comment encourage and go full.intensity.

After T25 plan on using P90X30 or getting on demand and mix it up.

Let's do this
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone on your workouts! B)

Just finished the T25 Stretch. I forgot how good it feels afterwards. Tomorrow starts week 2 Alpha.
  • drea2011
    Options
    Getting ready to do stretch then my last week of T25! On to P90x3 next week!
  • DiscipleForLife
    DiscipleForLife Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am starting P90X3 tomorrow.....need to keep pressing play!
  • jefamer2017
    jefamer2017 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Feb fit test results

Switch kicks 70
    Power jacks 32
    Power knees 59
    Power jumps 22
    Globe jumps 4
    Suicide jumps 5
    Push up jacks 12
    Low plank oblique 27

May results

Switch kicks 117
    Power jacks 58
    Power knees 89
    Power jumps 67
    Globe jumps 8
    Suicide jumps 11
    Push up jacks 16
    Low plank oblique 48
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Day 1 80 day obsession done. Felt my abs immediately, now later in day triceps, glutes and hamstrings. I think I can go heavier with weights. I used 12s but I felt like I could do more. I also broke the medium band! :#
  • Whey125
    Options
    Feb fit test results

Switch kicks 70
    Power jacks 32
    Power knees 59
    Power jumps 22
    Globe jumps 4
    Suicide jumps 5
    Push up jacks 12
    Low plank oblique 27

May results

Switch kicks 117
    Power jacks 58
    Power knees 89
    Power jumps 67
    Globe jumps 8
    Suicide jumps 11
    Push up jacks 16
    Low plank oblique 48

Wow. Fantastic accomplishment. You should be proud
  • greypilgrimess
    Options
    Dagnabbit my shoulder injury flared up again so it's back to running this week. So frustrated, I killed last week's insanity month 2 week 1, I just want to finish the thing!