Metal!!!!

Options
xxxTiaxxx
xxxTiaxxx Posts: 310 Member
I love it. Heavy Metal. 80's Metal. Black Metal. Death Metal. Glam & Hair. Hardcore, Grindcore. Love it all.
Are there any other people in here who like it or am I the only one?
It seriously wont surprise me if I am haha.

If you answered "Yes" to the above question....
Name some bands. I need some new music.

And no... Metallica, Disturbed..... just no!

Replies

• bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Metallica, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Judas Priest, Marty Friedman, Testament.
  • soontobeskinnysara
    soontobeskinnysara Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    All I listen to is Every Time I Die and The Damned Things! Excellent workout music
  • abahzee
    abahzee Posts: 11
    Options
    I run to Motley Crue. Nothing motivates me more. Just when I think I can't take one more step, I switch on Crue and get a whole second wind! I love Tommy Lee :) Share your playlist!
  • adm511
    adm511 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Have you tried The Black Veil Brides? I love almost any type of rock, and or metal. Bullet for My Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, ect. I guess it depends on what era and heaviness you are looking for! Glad I,m not the only one!
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Options
    Metallica, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Judas Priest, Marty Friedman, Testament.

I'll take the Megadeth, Judas, Marty and Testament. Old Metallica. Thats all tho! Iron Maiden.. was never really into them. Was always more Priest then Maiden
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    TOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • GalaxyDuck
    GalaxyDuck Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    <3 Testament! Megadeth, Martyr, Athiest.
  • natifan2
    natifan2 Posts: 13
    Options
    How about Godsmack, Tool, Rev Theory, Chevelle, Drowning Pool, Breaking Benjamin, SOME Seether, Iced Earth or Staind(older)? I love Tool and Maiden!
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Options
    I run to Motley Crue. Nothing motivates me more. Just when I think I can't take one more step, I switch on Crue and get a whole second wind! I love Tommy Lee :) Share your playlist!

I love exercising to Behemoth! That's pretty much my fav. Nothing better then black metal to keep you going especially if you're on a bike. Just trying to keep up with the drumming is bad enough I dont know how the actual drummer does it. And he's not small either haha. Strong *kitten* legs tho.
    I was raised on Motley, Skid Row, Poison, Pantera crap like that. More so now I go for the black and hardcore.
  • xtinalovexo
    Options
    How about Godsmack, Tool, Rev Theory, Chevelle, Drowning Pool, Breaking Benjamin, SOME Seether, Iced Earth or Staind(older)? I love Tool and Maiden!

oooooh u named a bunch of good ones i 4got bout
  • natifan2
    Options
    Hey, as long as you named TOOL, that's what counts!
  • natifan2
    Options
    TOOOOOOOOOOOL
    [/quote

Great band live!!]
  • xtinalovexo
    Options
    Hey, as long as you named TOOL, that's what counts!

RIGHT. i like apc also, but they are not metal...

MAYNARDDDDDDDDDDD is awesome!
    they are just all creative geniuses

how bout nonpoint?
  • _David_
    _David_ Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Saw Megadeth last night and they sucked! 5 song playlist and boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Options
    Have you tried The Black Veil Brides? I love almost any type of rock, and or metal. Bullet for My Valentine, Avenged Sevenfold, ect. I guess it depends on what era and heaviness you are looking for! Glad I,m not the only one!

My boyfriend just got into BVB. I personally haven't given them much of a chance but from all I know "They're lame and I LOVE IT!!" as quoted from my bf haha. I'll tell you what I think next week about them tho. He's bringing me the album and... yeah haha.
    A7X were ok back in the day. The first 2 albums were alright. Use to be one of my favs when I was younger along with Atreyu.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Options
    Saw Megadeth last night and they sucked! 5 song playlist and boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So they lost the coolness....
    I hope this doesn't offend anyone (it shouldn't) But I think they kinda lost it when Mustaine went Christian haha
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Options
    All I listen to is Every Time I Die and The Damned Things! Excellent workout music

The Damned Things? whats that like?
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options

I hope this doesn't offend anyone (it shouldn't) But I think they kinda lost it when Mustaine went Christian haha

Nah, Megadeth is AWESOME live.
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Options

Nah, Megadeth is AWESOME live.

Maybe back in the 80's =((
    Wish I were old enough back then... *boo hoo*
  • routerguy666
    Options
    My ears are still bleeding from seeing Megadeth play 12 years ago...

Other good bands before the cookie-monster vocal era:

Death Angel (can't get their early stuff on iTunes)
    Morbid Angel (close to cookie-monster vocals, but still intelligible)
    Suicidal Tendencies (especially Controlled by Hatred Feel Like **** - Deja Vu)
    Exodus