Vague thread

Options

Replies

• taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Are you saying she ought to punch her in the *kitten*?

I am not above doing that. She deserves it, I mean 4 hours of listening to her stress out about her dog's diarrhea deserves a *kitten* punch.

There is no reason to run-on about that!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I am not above doing that. She deserves it, I mean 4 hours of listening to her stress out about her dog's diarrhea deserves a *kitten* punch.

Exactly!

*And I see what you did there..

• ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    I always read your screen name as "Super Orgasms" and get jealous of your abilities and confidence.

haha dude I am so lacking in self-image it's pathetic. I am not in good shape, but have been serious for real about losing weight and cleaning up my diet. Cut out booze, started using MFP for real and got a Fitbit...walk all the time...lost enough weight to fit back into my Judo and bjj uniforms which are like these pajamas basically but they don't tear...anyway, I had gotten so heavy I couldn't even fit in them...and like life totally sucked because I was just in a really, really dark place...isolated and withdrawn.

I'm kind of back to a normalish guy weight but still too heavy but I can move around again. Like for real...as I quit the booze and lost weight...could literally feel energy and life coming back in.

Spent a lot of time walking outside...so vitamin D I guess...losing significant fat and less booze...more testosterone perhaps?

I'm under no illusions...I'm still in fat loss mode...I'm just happy to have turned a corner in life that could have gone bad...well, more bad I guess.

I do lift but I suck lol. idk...my goals are pretty simple...I'm 41...wanna be able to enjoy these years with my kids and be active. Get done losing fat THIS YEAR and spend my upcoming years on building strength and just keep it going how long I can.

Wanna win a bjj or Judo tournament. Nothing special...just the old man league on a local rec level. It's like wrestling, but people around here are pretty cool about it...it's not "hey look here Ima ultimate fighter" *kitten* but just good spirited sport.

I have no abilities though...and my confidence is just that people here are of good spirit. They are...people have their various goals and they are trying to make it.

I also trust people in general. They are like me. We would share each other's shoes for a day and neither would be surprised I'm so sure.

There's very few people who are truly mean...and even they are just like you too. You would be just like them.

Well, I don't know how you deduced this was about you in a vague thread. Just another incredible attribute you posses!

Seriously. I think you are amazing. Just sayin'.
  • taco_inspector
    Options

Exactly!

*And I see what you did there..

Sorry, I'll scrub that...
    ... yes, all the way to the waistband
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    You're really not that fat.

Just a tiny bit fat?
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Well, I don't know how you deduced this was about you in a vague thread. Just another incredible attribute you posses!

Seriously. I think you are amazing. Just sayin'.

And I really find it amusing to have a bromance between talk of TOM and stained sheets. this place always delivers.

• Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    Just go away already :s
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options

You just wanna watch me walk away so you can check out my bum
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

true... but you didnt have to call me out on it... geez!!
  • taco_inspector
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Of course! Those pics were just not enough.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    edited April 2018
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Are you done yet?

That's what she said
    :D:D:D:#
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    @denny_mac so no insight?

This won't be vague, but here goes nothing:

It's actually quite an easy algorithm / model.

I noticed how agitated you got a couple of days ago on some other thread. Your replies became sharper, edgier, and more biting than normal. I compared the relative hostility level from this weekend to the weekends over the previous 6 months, adjusting for lunar phase, as well as Valentine's Day and Easter (due to increased chocolate consumption levels).

Taking those measurements into consideration, you were not quite due to start yet, BUT then you were warned. THAT was the magic bullet ;) that caused you to start early, in conjunction with the other factors mentioned previously. Otherwise you would have been on schedule for a week from now. So try to settle down next time.

That’s a really long way to say you’ve been looking through my trash bins.

Seriously though, I don’t know if I should be impressed or scared for my life.

I, for one, would be creeped out.
    Hoping he's kidding and just made a wild guess.
This discussion has been closed.