Favourite crunchy snacks?

Options
2»

Replies

• huelsmanjl
    huelsmanjl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Frozen grapes :)
    Not crunchy like a chip, but chewy and has the sweet chill for summer time :) I like purple better then green :)
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,055 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    Crispy broad beans or chickpeas; puppodums; pickles; sauerkraut; jicama; celeriac; popcorn; microwaved pasta para duros coated with chili powder & popcorn salt; freeze dried fruit or veggies; dry-roasted soybeans . . . .

Baked coconut chips are tasty, but a bit high in calories for the amount of nutrition.

@AnnPT77 I'm intrigued by these crispy broad beans you mention. Do you make them or buy them prepared? If the latter, is there a particular brand you rec? They sound like something I'd really like.

I buy Enlightened brand. Some people don't like them because they come from China. Meh. The chickpeas are nice, too, if you haven't had them. You can make your own, but I like the Saffron Road ones.
  • BirdyInIowa
    BirdyInIowa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Apple slices with peanut butter - or my favorite is apples with chocolate PB2!!
  • Chunkahlunkah
    Chunkahlunkah Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Thanks, @AnnPT77! Checked online and my regular store carries both, so I'll be trying them soon.
  • Losewtforlife4him
    Losewtforlife4him Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Cucumbers sliced with sea salt- yummy!! Large dill pickles, popcorn
  • nowmartin2001
    nowmartin2001 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Crispy M&Ms (blue pack in uk) can destroy a whole bag in about 4 mouthfulls. :D
  • nyponbell
    nyponbell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I ended up also picking up a bag of tortilla chips; not the best from a weight-loss point of view, but far better macros than regular chips, a better ingredients list and, most importantly, I am easily satisfied with a handful or two of them!

I have heard of and wanted to try roasted chickpeas for ever, but never gotten around to do it. Maybe it is time!!

• mlrtri
    mlrtri Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Celery with a laughing cow wedge. Delicious.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Cold apples and peanut butter, pickles, baked chips, carrots and hummus, celery and peanut butter or celery and cream cheese
  • AudreyJDuke
    AudreyJDuke Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Nuts!