The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Chicathefighter
    Chicathefighter Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good morning folks! Almoat 45 here
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Good morning M ages . I am feeling good today. Weather is good here today. Let's all get out and get a workout in. I want to thank all my mfp friends having some success dropped a few pounds. Good luck and have a good day!!!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Good morning you crazy peeps! lets make today better then yesterday!
  • lindsaycd978
    lindsaycd978 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Indeed!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Good morning! What a nice day in NJ. There's a brief window where it's sunny, warm, and low humidity. This is that window. Last night was an odd zumba class--should've been called Zumbasthenics or Calisthzumba. But it was good. Lucky it wasn't a leg workout day. Chest, lats, and shoulder prior to that. Ate well. Hoping to break a plateau. Spinning tonight. Just spinning. I seem to have nothing left after a spin class, and anything before it reduces my spin performance. Saw a reference to tequila here at some point last night. Those days are over for me. However, I'm not sure how I missed fireball whiskey in my 56 years. Carpe Diem.
  • Ralphone
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Good morning! What a nice day in NJ. There's a brief window where it's sunny, warm, and low humidity. This is that window. Last night was an odd zumba class--should've been called Zumbasthenics or Calisthzumba. But it was good. Lucky it wasn't a leg workout day. Chest, lats, and shoulder prior to that. Ate well. Hoping to break a plateau. Spinning tonight. Just spinning. I seem to have nothing left after a spin class, and anything before it reduces my spin performance. Saw a reference to tequila here at some point last night. Those days are over for me. However, I'm not sure how I missed fireball whiskey in my 56 years. Carpe Diem.

From one nj person to another. Remember anything can happen in jersey. So it's never to late for fireball. B)
  • DreamAmalfi
    DreamAmalfi Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Turns out it's not Friday yet...
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    Good morning... it is the middle of the week and we are middle agers... so this must be OUR day. Happy Hump Day y'all

Happy Hump Day my friend. Yes it is OUR day.

Good morning everyone! Make it a great day.
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    Good morning... it is the middle of the week and we are middle agers... so this must be OUR day. Happy Hump Day y'all

Agreed!!! Have a Wonderful Wednesday Everyone :)
  • ktivin
    ktivin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    51 and at my top weight. Looking for support buddies
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow people within my age group!!
  • Ralphone
    edited May 2018
    Options
    You know we are the just right age group.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Hope you all had a great day peeps!!

ej9pt3u5287q.gif
  • EifionCockram
    EifionCockram Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey there...I'm 52....uuuummm 21 ;) , gonna try and lose some weight and get this body of mine back into shape
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Just turned 51 feel like 81 need to lose 75 lb so can move like I'm 31 lol all inspiration will be appreciated
  • 17brianb
    17brianb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Status update: began this journey to a lighter me April 16th and so far I am down 17.2 lbs. feeling good, not great... great will come. 44 more lbs. in 72 more days! I got this!! Wish all of you success.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good evening peeps :)
  • Ralphone
    Options
    Good morning all you M agers .Welcome to Friday Jr. Nice and Summer like here to day.Get out and workout. Lets all get our beach bodies ready. Good luck and have a good day. B)
  • Aderlay
    Aderlay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good mornin' middle agers! Sitting here listening to the beautiful sounds of rain and the birds. Another long double for me today- but I got this man!

Always open to friends from here too....have a great day!