Possible advanced material?

2»

Replies

• PokeyBug
    PokeyBug Posts: 482 Member
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    Like peeling an Onion, layer by layer.

Just wait until he tries to get his head around the fact that most of the metabolized fat mass leaves the body through exhalation.

Oh yea, onion breath.

What an insult

:huh: I don't think that was intended to be an insult...

Yeah, I'm thinking it was more talking about the bad taste a person sometimes get in their mouth while on this fabulous, fun weight loss journey. No fun at all, but I think that's what God made gum for, right?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    PokeyBug wrote: »

Just wait until he tries to get his head around the fact that most of the metabolized fat mass leaves the body through exhalation.

Oh yea, onion breath.

What an insult

:huh: I don't think that was intended to be an insult...

Yeah, I'm thinking it was more talking about the bad taste a person sometimes get in their mouth while on this fabulous, fun weight loss journey. No fun at all, but I think that's what God made gum for, right?

Or because onions are gross... :laugh:
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 838 Member
    edited May 2018
    Lyle McDonald researched this and published his findings in a book available here: https://store.bodyrecomposition.com/product/stubborn-fat-solution/
    Spoiler alert: comes down to genetically governed distribution of different types of neural receptors in various parts of the body.

Great read.
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member

Oh yea, onion breath.

@L1zardQueen This line of conversation is bringing up some very odd questions about your dietary choices.

OP, it will come off where it comes off. Since you're new, I recommend focusing on the things you have control over.

It wards off vampires. I hope.

Garlic. You want garlic for that. If no one complains about your garlic breath you're not doing it right. :D
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member

Oh yea, onion breath.

@L1zardQueen This line of conversation is bringing up some very odd questions about your dietary choices.

OP, it will come off where it comes off. Since you're new, I recommend focusing on the things you have control over.

It wards off vampires. I hope.

that would be garlic breath, silly lol

anyways its different for everyone. you can not control where or how, or how fast. trust me, if you could, my stomach would be flatter and my *kitten* would be smaller.

for me it came off my back first. my upper body loses first, in general. based on how my engagement ring is fitting lately, id say its coming off my fingers and hands right now (which were not huge to begin with lolol). whatever. i cant control it... i just roll my eyes at it lol
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,783 Member

Well, more like water being let out of a whole-body unequally distributed water balloon, for some of us. I wish mine had disappeared in layers starting from outer and proceeding to inner. I didn't love the squishy fat stage. Maybe not everyone has that, but I know I'm not the only one.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

Well, more like water being let out of a whole-body unequally distributed water balloon, for some of us. I wish mine had disappeared in layers starting from outer and proceeding to inner. I didn't love the squishy fat stage. Maybe not everyone has that, but I know I'm not the only one.

The woosh, I have those too! Peeing all day long, for no particular reason.