Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• shepards_pi
    shepards_pi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goals are to cut down on some extra body weight I gained over years of partying in my younger days and to hopefully quit smoking cigarettes...its so damn hard. Always down to chat and make friends to share motivation, recipes, workouts and laughs with. Best of luck everyone
  • DaynaDos
    DaynaDos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for more friends for motivation and support!
  • minitoff1
    minitoff1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Been On this for a while and my friends dip on and off the site - would love some consistent support as I'm always on here !

Please feel free to add :blush:
  • Otter122
    Otter122 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just hopped on here yesterday and have no friends yet. ADD ME
  • Masyn88
    Masyn88 Posts: 1,650 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hey Hey!!! I log in often and have lost 50 pounds. I stay pretty motivated but love the support and encouragement a group of friends offers. Add me and let's do this - together!!!!
  • jeffrey_ad
    jeffrey_ad Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Friends are a great support on the journey. Feel free to add me!
  • 2018LDB
    2018LDB Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    In need of support and will return the kindness! I'm trying to post regularly and use this platform to help with daily food-related struggles.
  • GinaMcAlliser
    GinaMcAlliser Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend
  • ClevelandMike159
    ClevelandMike159 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends. Send an add my way!
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Would love some active buddies to help with motivation! I'm active, my diary is open to friends, and I'm an active supporter. Would enjoy some support in return. ;)
  • micksmiles
    micksmiles Posts: 8 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Feel free to add me <3:)
  • sdonlan191
    sdonlan191 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I recently looked at my friends list and they're all inactive... I'm choosing to believe that is because they met their goals and no longer need the app!

As for me, still working towards my goals and want to add more friends who are driven to be their perfect self.
  • jenniferlucas1313
    jenniferlucas1313 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Finally, found out how to reply to this. I would love more friends, bit, only people that will be there for me, and allow me to be there for, encourage each, not bring each other down. Build each other up.

I need all the help I can get on this journey
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I have 4 friends because they are the bomb.com they support with more than hitting the like button, are active, have open food diaries and did I mention they are thebomb.com so if you wanna join the awesome train, feel free to add, if not, your loss :D
  • jennlea30
    jennlea30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Always looking for more MFP friends for motivation!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,584 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends...feel free to add me!

d063zr54apyw.gif
  • pmm300
    pmm300 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • 39andfat
    39andfat Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Add me UK peeps x