no weight loss 3 weeks getting frustrated

Options
Weight been at stand still and starting to get frustrated

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Can you provide some more information? What are your stats? How many calories are you eating a day and how are you measuring those calories? Have you made any changes to your diet/exercise routine in the past three weeks?
  • bertabugg
    bertabugg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat and doing everything right, try not to get discouraged, now I might be if another week goes by :-)
  • lisajames925
    lisajames925 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    5ft 4 , 9 st 10. Lost two stone since Jan. 1200 calories a day. Don’t eat all my exercise cals . Weigh and measure everything
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    5ft 4 , 9 st 10. Lost two stone since Jan. 1200 calories a day. Don’t eat all my exercise cals . Weigh and measure everything

That puts you in the ‘healthy’ range so you must be pretty close to your goal weight. Can you open your diary so we can have a look, please?
  • ladybug4233
    ladybug4233 Posts: 217 Member
    Options

28 pounds since January is very good. I started the end of January and I have lost 23. I am 5'3" and I am at 132. I have noticed that it is coming off slower now. I am doing everything the same and I have only lost .5 in a week. Before it was 1.5. We have to trust the process. Something I read yesterday clicked with me. "The scale weighs everything, not just fat". So while it may not go down there are other things it is weighing too. That helped me. Maybe we will see a whoosh in the next week or so.

Good luck and keep up the great work!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

How much more weight are you trying to lose? You should be aiming for 0.5 lb/week at this point
  • lisajames925
    Options
    Another stone I want to lose .
  • lisajames925
    Options
    So should I eat more than 1200 calories a day and change the goal to losing half a week rather than 2
  • lisajames925
    Options
    How do you open diary
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    How do you open diary

Settings > Diary Settings > Public
  • lisajames925
    Options