THE Team - Week 2 - 2/13/09

Options

Replies

• adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Uh I have ate over a liter of frozen yogurt in the last 4 days, and I feel so sick to my stomach!:sick: Teaches me a lesson!!:grumble:

LOL because the first time I bought a bunch of different 100 calorie packs, I tried one, went, oh, that's pretty good, wonder what this tastes like.. and ate quite a few of them (4) and um... there were CONSEQUENCES. That was my lesson!!!
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Uh I have ate over a liter of frozen yogurt in the last 4 days, and I feel so sick to my stomach!:sick: Teaches me a lesson!!:grumble:

I feel for ya girlie, but at least you have a great excuse why you are eating it. Its probably why you were feeling nauseated. Having wisdom teeth pulled is totally not an fun or easy experience. I know what the swollen cheeks feel like too. Mine looked like I was a chipmunk in the process of storing food for the winter for about a week.

Stick with the cold soft stuff. Have you tried jello yet? I know ya arent supposed to use a straw because that can cause dry socket.

hang in there... ya got about a week..and then you'll be feeling much better
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    Well I should be able to get back on track with the gym tomorrow.
    I got a nice long brisk walk in at the gym today (with adopt4) on the treadmill. Still cant do no wogging yet, or at least I dont wanna push it. My back is feeling a TON better than it did but I had 2 days off in a row from the gym.. not planned.. just how it happened.

Wednesday I had a class to attend from 8:45-5:00 and my back was fine until the last 2 hours. I kept getting up and going to the bathroom so I could stretch it out, but by the end of class... I was just so tired and in pain that I decided to skip the gym. I think my butt bruise hurt more than my back sitting there cuz i kept bumping it on the chair every time i switched positions in the chair..:grumble: Thursday (yesterday) was my normal day off anyway. I almost went last night, but I had daycare kids till 7 last night and didnt get finished with dinner until 8. By then I was just too tired and figured..:ohwell:

Today I am back on track. My back feels fine. Still a little stiff, but otherwise I can move fine. I did stretch today after my walk and it felt good, so Im thinking I may just need to stretch a little more until my back is 100% back to where it was. Im probably about 85% there.

I just got done dismantling our 55 gal fish aquarium and my son helped me move it to the garage. Gotta go post it on craigslist now, see if I can make some cashola! :smooched:

Congrats to EVERYONE this week! Great results guys! Im so proud of all of you!!!
  • chantybear
    Options

I feel for ya girlie, but at least you have a great excuse why you are eating it. Its probably why you were feeling nauseated. Having wisdom teeth pulled is totally not an fun or easy experience. I know what the swollen cheeks feel like too. Mine looked like I was a chipmunk in the process of storing food for the winter for about a week.

Stick with the cold soft stuff. Have you tried jello yet? I know ya arent supposed to use a straw because that can cause dry socket.

hang in there... ya got about a week..and then you'll be feeling much better

Haha I guess hey?:laugh: No only this once, the other times I didn't eat any before feeling sick. Ahh it is valentine's tomorrow, and it was my fiance's year to plan, and we are going out, and I am going to look like a freaking chipmunk!!:frown: Oh well he still loves me haha. I hate jello even when I am not like this, the texture makes me want to be sick!! Yeah no straws...thanks hun you are awesome:happy: :flowerforyou:

Your poor back:frown: It is good you are doing lots of stretches!! I would buy your aquarium if you were not in a different country!:wink:
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Everyone take this weekend to be HEALED! (*Smacks friends on forehead*)

Ok, I am so excited to go see my son tomorrow. :bigsmile: Tomorrow will be my rest day, because we are leaving at 7 am and it takes at least 4 1/2 hours to get there. Then we are seeing a college basketball game, then feeding the boys. However, Sunday I should be able to use the fitness facility at the hotel. I've stayed there before and it's nothing fancy, but I can at least use the treadmill and do some sit-ups and push ups.

I've been reading through the posts and there is so much success! I hope y'all have a fabulous weekend, I'm off to do laundry so I can pack. I'll be in touch on Monday.
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • chantybear
    Options
    Everyone take this weekend to be HEALED! (*Smacks friends on forehead*)

Ok, I am so excited to go see my son tomorrow. :bigsmile: Tomorrow will be my rest day, because we are leaving at 7 am and it takes at least 4 1/2 hours to get there. Then we are seeing a college basketball game, then feeding the boys. However, Sunday I should be able to use the fitness facility at the hotel. I've stayed there before and it's nothing fancy, but I can at least use the treadmill and do some sit-ups and push ups.

I've been reading through the posts and there is so much success! I hope y'all have a fabulous weekend, I'm off to do laundry so I can pack. I'll be in touch on Monday.
    :heart: :heart: :heart:

Have fun!:smile:
  • chantybear
    Options
    Aww my fiance surprised me early since I am still not quite up and ater with some gorgeous tropical flowers....they are so pretty!! :flowerforyou: hope everyone else has a good night/valentine's day!!
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 10lb victory LULU. I'm doing a happy dance for you.:bigsmile:

Thanks bunches renayeb!!!! I'm doing a serious shake down for you too sweetie!! You are smmmoking:smokin: Congratulations on a great week!!!

Chanty - that's soooooo sweet. Mixed flower arrangements are my FAV!! They just make you so happy to look at them - Spring in a vase!
  • chantybear
    Options
    Lulu - He is a sweetie! I used to work in a floral shop, and I loveee flowers so much. Whenever we have flowers in the house they make me feel so much happier...you are so right they are spring in a vase!:smile:

One for you:flowerforyou: !
  • gonabfit
    gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I was SO sleepy today! I took my bf to a pre-valentine's dinner at a Vietnamese place it was OK. He and I shared a meal... yum... I have to get back to studying but I am going to do Taebo and crunches tonight! 3 weeks til my cruise and I REALLY want to lose 6-10 lbs by then! I think I need to lay off the salt and fried foods for the next 3 weeks so I can atleast cut down the water weight!

Have a wonderful Valentine's day!! :flowerforyou:

SW 156/ CW 150/ GW 115
    I lost like 2 lbs last week but basically that just got me back to my "baseline" weight. My weight fluctuates a lot and I think I need to lower my salt intake in general. and it's that pre-TOM... so my weight is up... Either way... My goal this week is to lose 2-3 lbs & I'm going to do the DRINK HALF YOUR WEIGHT CHALLENGE ! Wish me luck!

I'm doing a 21 day Taebo challenge if anyone is interested! :drinker:

141211.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • renayeb
    renayeb Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    UH OH,
    Guess who fell off the wagon today? Yup, my husband brought back some boness wings from hooters and how sweet of my husband to bring me a order :grumble:
    The chicken part was fine but not the BBQ sauCe that was on them. Although I think I deserve it I definately cracked under pressure. Guess who has to add a 60 min workout on her off day. :grumble:
    You guys are wonderful and I am so glad I can express my feelings with all of you. :flowerforyou:
    chantybear, I hope you have a great Valentines Day and I hope I get flowers too, something colorful and unique. We are going out with 9 other couples to a Japanese place I think named Coby's or Colby's or somethin like that. I hope I like the food. They are suppose to cook everything at your table.
    Anyway, good night to all and all of you HAVE A GREAT VALENTINES DAY:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Penny46
    Options
    Hello to all, I am new to the site today. I will take up the challenge of tracking ALL foods eaten each day this week.
    That will open my eyes I am sure if today is an example.
    I have lost 30# since last May but have been sliding back and gained #2. Still have 19 to lose to my goal.
    Do not exercise enough and need to get motivated there to get losing again.
  • adamk0324
    Options
    hey everyone havent checkin in a while. had exams this week and the whole family got sick as well as my computer had a virus. what an awsome week. lol anyway i m down 2.5 lbs this week i am excited i am down hat just wish it was more. so i am waching the biggest loser like all of the old episodes and i was a huge inspiration and if they can lose up to 15 lbs in one week the healthy way so can i so i am goin to try the ony with the marines vs the navy was the big inspiration for me. well i miss u all and hope we are all having a good febuary. and it is now 1200 here so HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY yaya!!!!!
    well i hope everyone has a great one i will be a little depressed i miss my ex but i will get through it have fun everyone.
  • adamk0324
    Options
    Hello to all, I am new to the site today. I will take up the challenge of tracking ALL foods eaten each day this week.
    That will open my eyes I am sure if today is an example.
    I have lost 30# since last May but have been sliding back and gained #2. Still have 19 to lose to my goal.
    Do not exercise enough and need to get motivated there to get losing again.
    welcome it is great that u lost weight if u work u can get down to the goal weight just drink lots of water. and welcome good luck
  • adamk0324
    Options
    oh yeah my goal is to drink the ohio river up lol. if i did that i could not go jet skiing. like i would do that in this weather. Have a good week hit those goals
  • chantybear
    Options
    UH OH,
    Guess who fell off the wagon today? Yup, my husband brought back some boness wings from hooters and how sweet of my husband to bring me a order :grumble:
    The chicken part was fine but not the BBQ sauCe that was on them. Although I think I deserve it I definately cracked under pressure. Guess who has to add a 60 min workout on her off day. :grumble:
    You guys are wonderful and I am so glad I can express my feelings with all of you. :flowerforyou:
    chantybear, I hope you have a great Valentines Day and I hope I get flowers too, something colorful and unique. We are going out with 9 other couples to a Japanese place I think named Coby's or Colby's or somethin like that. I hope I like the food. They are suppose to cook everything at your table.
    Anyway, good night to all and all of you HAVE A GREAT VALENTINES DAY:heart::flowerforyou: :heart:

Thanks hun, I hope you do too!:flowerforyou:
  • morgolis
    Options
    Weigh in day 2/13/2009 - 331 lbs
    Lost 10 lbs so far.
  • LosingIt4good
    Options
    UH OH,

I dont blame you! I wouldnt be able to resist hooter wings either... YUM!!
    I havent had them in forever either!! We went to newport bay for fish tonight. I got a good coupon gift card in the mail so I made hubby take me.. LOL Good food! I had alot of cals left today. Forgot to eat breakfast this morning (I know, I know.. bad girl!)
    9 couples to dinner? That sounds like alot of fun!!

Chanty- Im jealous of your flowers... LOL I bet they are gorgeous!

Penny- Welcome aboard!!!! Best of luck to you with reaching your goal!
  • chantybear
    Options
    Li4g - Heh:blushing: , well at least you do not have a drunk hubby singing karaoke loudly ...:smile:
  • chantybear
    Options
    It is so cute, but it would be more fun if I was drinking!!