Cutting and going up in weight

2»

Replies

• jseams1234
    jseams1234 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Why are you estimating your lifts? This is adding to the misunderstandings I think. Most of us know exactly how much we had on the bar the previous weeks... and on a tangent - what’s up with your traps? It’s rare to see such disproportionate development. Pretty Impressive.
  • Juice_boi
    Juice_boi Posts: 28 Member
    My traps are genetic lol I’ve always had traps even before working out and yeah I should probly do more research that’s why I’m on this app and my beginning max for my three main lifts was from the last time I really maxed out idk what it was at the beginning of my training lol sorry I confused everyone that’s my bad I just got on here so I can learn new stuff I’m a newbie to all this stuff
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Juice_boi wrote: »
    Wow Lol like I said these are estimates I’m probly off by a lot on the starting point. And I’m not gifted I just put work in and don’t pussyfoot around. Like I said I’ve seen guys go way heavier in weight in less time than me. And stop hinting to something your such a creep, miss me with that weird s#%t

Being informed on the subject, always tracking my lifts to the pound and knowing what is and isnt generally possible for a trained natural. Does not make me a creep. It makes me more aware in the fitness industry. Why are you so offended by a speculation if you're natural? It should be a compliment if people don't believe it's naturally possible to achieve such weight in such a short time. The only time I've ever seen someone get defensive about such a speculation is when it's true. Just an anecdotal observation.

But if you're going to, could you speak in such a way that I don't need to decipher what you're saying. Once again. If you are natural. It's a compliment and means you're leagues above most.

But that being said, I and most others train with the utmost intensity so I'm not sure who that statement about *kitten* footing around is directed towards.
  • Juice_boi
    Yeah bro your right and no I’m not offended just got a little pissed off that i was getting misconstrued and yeah I was talking about the fact that I did hit it really intensely for those 3 months I hate when people say I use something or did some weird stuff. I apologize if I came off as an *kitten*. I did get my numbers from a while before I started training those three months tho so maybe that’s where things aren’t adding up. I’ll be sure to document all my stuff now but in al honesty heavier weight did help me lose a lot of fat.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Juice_boi wrote: »
    Yeah bro your right and no I’m not offended just got a little pissed off that i was getting misconstrued and yeah I was talking about the fact that I did hit it really intensely for those 3 months I hate when people say I use something or did some weird stuff. I apologize if I came off as an *kitten*. I did get my numbers from a while before I started training those three months tho so maybe that’s where things aren’t adding up. I’ll be sure to document all my stuff now but in al honesty heavier weight did help me lose a lot of fat.

Aight sweet. No I'll intent was meant. It's even better for yourself to track accurately. That way it's that much easier to be sure that what you're doing is truly working
  • Juice_boi
    Yeah that’s why I got into this app hopefully I’ll get more info and better readings on my food as well