What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Going surfing in 2 weeks! I wear bikinis anyway - but want to feel less fat and ready to pop up on the board!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I’ve got one final pair of size 14 jeans, that still muffin top on me. I wanna shrink into them and have them fit perfectly preferably before I fly home June 1st
  • LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Girls trip to Key West
  • jessi_j
    jessi_j Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Getting up to those 20lb dumbbells. Currently on 15s. And dropping to under 150 (2lbs away!).
  • Lora2380
    Lora2380 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    To get under 140lbs... haven’t been able to do it in 12 years, get close but haven’t broke it yet. Also to start lifting weights. Very intimidated by a gym but I have to force myself to finally do it...
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I’ve got one final pair of size 14 jeans, that still muffin top on me. I wanna shrink into them and have them fit perfectly preferably before I fly home June 1st

Well last night they fitted perfectly! Alas today they are too tight! Guess I need to shrink some more before I can wear them
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Micro goal - hitting my first GW of 190 (< 2 lbs away)

Mini goal - running 3 miles without stopping by the time my kids school ends (June 21?), I'm at 1.5 miles as of now. We'll be moving and I really want to conquer the route I've been doing before we leave.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!