Circumferential Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck plus Butt/Thigh Lift) pics before & after

Options

Replies

• JulieSHelms
    JulieSHelms Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I’m curious if you are in the US, and if so did your insurance cover any of it?

I am in the US (Harrisburg, PA). My insurance didn't cover anything. The doctor did say he had some patients whose insurance was willing to cover the tummy tuck portion (but not the muscle tightening) if they could prove medical necessity--like recurring yeast infections.
  • kimothyschma
    kimothyschma Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I am in the US (Harrisburg, PA). My insurance didn't cover anything. The doctor did say he had some patients whose insurance was willing to cover the tummy tuck portion (but not the muscle tightening) if they could prove medical necessity--like recurring yeast infections.

Thank you!
  • carolgolf51
    carolgolf51 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Good for you!
  • garlo12
    garlo12 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING and I can just feel your Happiness Congratulations Girl!!! :)
  • mommagoosetlr
    mommagoosetlr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What Dr did you use? You look amazing!!
  • JayneNoor
    JayneNoor Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Super cute buns!!!
  • JulieSHelms
    Options
    What Dr did you use? You look amazing!!

Dr. Rod Zickler
    Geisinger Holy Spirit Plastic Surgery
    Harrisburg, PA (USA)
  • skinnyontheinside27
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!
  • ThatHealthyCaper
    ThatHealthyCaper Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look fabulous and are quite an inspiration!!!!!!!!!!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    WOW I would have expected the scars to be much more angry looking at 2.5 weeks post op, you must be an incredible healer! Looks amazing, congratulations!
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Fantastic ... do you mind sharing the price range of what you had done? (If too personal, please ignore)
  • thinbybday
    thinbybday Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Please keep us updated on the long term results. Your tush looks fab!
  • JulieSHelms
    Options
    Quieau wrote: »
    Fantastic ... do you mind sharing the price range of what you had done? (If too personal, please ignore)

$14K US. It varies widely throughout the US. I live in a mid-range area. So it could be $10k-$20k depending on where you have it done.
  • CarlydogsMom
    CarlydogsMom Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Amazing. I recall seeing your before/after on threads here, and I really appreciate you following up with this as well. What a total transformation from beginning to now. Did you ever in your wildest dreams think you'd end up as you are now, when you started? Talk about inspiring for so many who are just starting out!!!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Well, the price tag just killed it for me.... (sad face...)
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your weight loss and surgey.
    You look great!!!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Your butt looks so much better! I so know what you’re saying about saggy skin my thighs are driving me crazy. This is inspiring.
  • FJlove4life
    FJlove4life Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Quieau wrote: »

$14K US. It varies widely throughout the US. I live in a mid-range area. So it could be $10k-$20k depending on where you have it done.

Thank you! I was wondering..
    I need this same surgery after losing 130lbs myself, but I also need a breast lift to.

Great job you look amazing!
  • tsawrie
    tsawrie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I lost over 50 lbs and 50 inches and my surgery is scheduled for June 26th. I can't wait and this made me even more excited. I kept asking the doctor if he was sure what I was seeing was skin and not fat. He assures me that it is. I hope I can get similar results that you did!
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Aug. 2nd I'm scheduled for my stomach flap removal. Lost the weight without surgery, now the flap is prone to infection....and because I've kept it off for more than a year, insurance is covering 80% as "preventative care" because of 2 infections I've had from it. From morbidly obese to 185... Give or take 5lbs due to fluctuations. I'm trying to lose 10lbs by then (hopefully more) as I stopped losing weight because the excess skin was getting worse.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!