What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    edited May 2018
    Going surfing in 2 weeks! I wear bikinis anyway - but want to feel less fat and ready to pop up on the board!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    I’ve got one final pair of size 14 jeans, that still muffin top on me. I wanna shrink into them and have them fit perfectly preferably before I fly home June 1st
  • LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    Girls trip to Key West
  • jessi_j
    jessi_j Posts: 2 Member
    Getting up to those 20lb dumbbells. Currently on 15s. And dropping to under 150 (2lbs away!).
  • Lora2380
    Lora2380 Posts: 195 Member
    To get under 140lbs... haven’t been able to do it in 12 years, get close but haven’t broke it yet. Also to start lifting weights. Very intimidated by a gym but I have to force myself to finally do it...
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    I’ve got one final pair of size 14 jeans, that still muffin top on me. I wanna shrink into them and have them fit perfectly preferably before I fly home June 1st

Well last night they fitted perfectly! Alas today they are too tight! Guess I need to shrink some more before I can wear them
  • justkris_gettingfit
    justkris_gettingfit Posts: 239 Member
    Micro goal - hitting my first GW of 190 (< 2 lbs away)

Mini goal - running 3 miles without stopping by the time my kids school ends (June 21?), I'm at 1.5 miles as of now. We'll be moving and I really want to conquer the route I've been doing before we leave.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!