The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Good morning you beautiful people! Lets have a great day!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »

Good morning Tom :)
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    TomFit18 wrote: »

Good morning Tom :)

Hello Jo!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Good morning early birds and those to come. Back no better. :( Elliptical is my only exercise option. I get through it by watching Mad Men on my phone. Weight headed down after last weekend's food overload. Carpe diem.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Good morning Peeps. HHD! Despite the rain that we are having today it is going to be a great day. Remember put your best foot forward.
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! I hope everyone has a wonderful day! A month from now, I'll be in Vegas. Hope to have a few more pounds off!
  • PLANO2020
    PLANO2020 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi 39 approaching the end add me
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    popped in
    i'm 36, widowed, aerial yogi, lyra learner, 13 miler
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Good morning all, happy hump day!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Great morning one and all. Here's to a happy and great day. And my motto is.... Be Fit, Be Strong, Be Healthy, Be Happy and Be Better!

• LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    Rain off and on the rest of the next 10 days for us. #gottalovetheSouth #ihatehumidity #loverain

Heck ya! The South is where it's at! And my English teacher from high school is rolling over in her grave....DONT end a sentence with a preposition!!!! I can hear her now! She was amazing. Props to you, Mrs. Peterson - I still hear your voice - 35 years later! She was one of the great ones!!!!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Greetings from beautiful Winston-Salem, NC! Home of the ACC Demon Deacons. Be kind to everyone! Hey - that includes yourself. We are often our own worst critics! When I hear people doing that - and I do it to myself all the time, but am getting better - I listen and ask them a simple question: How would you feel if what you just said about yourself....someone else said that about your wife or your child? Kinda puts things into perspective. Anyway, I ran out of dirty clothes today so I am wearing clean clothes! People in the office noticed! LOL! Be kind!

And 51.....way better than when I was 22. WAY BETTER!
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    Great morning one and all. Here's to a happy and great day. And my motto is.... Be Fit, Be Strong, Be Healthy, Be Happy and Be Better!

I like the "Be Happy" part of your motto!
  • TX_Sheepdog
    TX_Sheepdog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    looking for a simple upper body workout maybe 30ish minute 3x week to add with my cardio.. I have a solid 4-5x week workout that i used to do (like 15 years ago) but not back to that caliber yet.... pm me if you have an idea
  • carlos8008
    carlos8008 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi 43 runner looking for motivation , done this before on here and it worked for me , so I'm doing it again !
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I love seeing all the new faces this week. Feel free to add me. I warn you though I post my fitness/nutrition struggles as wells as random stuff. :p
  • michellehall70
    michellehall70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all!! 47, and giving this another shot. I lost 40lbs and managed to gain 20lbs back in 2 years. Feel free to add me.
  • foodlovermartha
    foodlovermartha Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just turned 55 so am definitely past middle age, lol. Have been in maintenance mode for several years!
  • 17brianb
    17brianb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello