What have you Really Learned about your Diet and how it affects your Body?

Options
2»

Replies

• nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I learned something today, so that makes it a good day.
    I want to know more about the fat leaving my body via my breathing. If I can breathe myself thin I can sell my dumbbells and stop stressing about my trick ankle!

Well, 84% of the fat you burn leaves your body as CO2 in your breath. The other 16% leaves as water. That is the basic products of the chemical reactions taking place when you burn calories.

To have fat leave your body, you have to eat fewer calories than you burn. But I can guarantee that if you do, 84% of the mass leaves in your exhaled breath.

Science!
    https://youtu.be/vuIlsN32WaE

Thank you! I've been struggling with my weight for 20 years and never knew this. I thought I'd investigated everything imaginable about weight loss. That will teach me to be clever about something I know nothing about.

Thank you OP.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    SaunaSuit wrote: »
    I have never heard of the Hallelujah diet before!

I am going back in time looking at the Oldest Cookbooks for the last year to see what they have eaten! I am trying to make my diet Fun and at the same time learn something on the way! I only post what I have learned.

Yes I use Googles to find my information, I have no other means avalibule to me. A computer just like everyone else. To search it and I do a lot of PDF that is all I personaly know how to do! I never even had a comptuer until I was in my 40's and I'm only 57yrs old so that is not very long. 17 yrs? with no schooling or training. It is a device to read, type and play games, watch tv and have social contact. That is all I know, I found this place to help me lose weight but I am not fitting in that is for sure! Nothing I say or do is right to anyone~ I am very sorry I just don't get all this. I am doing the best I can. I really am sorry! :'(

Tread cautiously and believe none of what you read on the internet without sourcing it first. Bear in mind there are vested interest in providing misinformation/disinformation and will produce clickbait dramatic headlines as a means of generating ad revenue.