Superhero IF you could be one...what would u be!?

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
Hell yeah! What would you be??
what would be your niche............stopping crime? Charity work, neighborhood watch etc..??

I read an article on GQ magazine last week and it was hilarious!!!!!

I WOULD BE.....................BEERMAN!

I take any broke starvin artist/musician hipster chick IN Distress and take her to the bar for PBR'S! Cant let these chicks go dry........... I would also distribute beer to the homeless.!

ur turn!

Replies

• efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    SHE-RA!! RAWR.... looking sexy would be my game
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Naa, I don't wanna help people. I'd rather save animals. I'd love the ability to breathe under water and/or understand animals' thoughts.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Are superheroes really ripped and strong just naturally, or do they still have to work out?
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Easy. Wonderwoman. She's a princess and makes the big girls look good being Amazon. Plus her outfit screams America.

If I were a guy I would totally pic Batman. Gets the girls and the coolest gadgets and rides.
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be invisible :P
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I am already a superhero. I can tell when it is going to rain. I tell Superman when he needs to take an umbrella and I tell Batman when he needs to put the top up on the Batmobile.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Wonder Woman.. I'd get to keep the 'right' curves then! ;p
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Lmao!! omg, I just had a dream about this the other day! bahaha! I would be a flying, life coach for women!? <---- did that make sense at all!?!? Well I would carry around a makeup kit, beautiful clothes, jewelery etc...and when I would hear women's cry's, I'd FLY TO THE RESCUE! appear and fix them up and send them off looking fabulous and feeling a lot better about themselves, Yea I didn't even have to think about that, I just had that dream! and it was Awesome! =D LOL
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    Naa, I don't wanna help people. I'd rather save animals. I'd love the ability to breathe under water and/or understand animals' thoughts.

would you be aquaman or mer-man's wife then?
  • SweGuy
    SweGuy Posts: 78
    Options
    I´d be my mum; a woman that moved from her hometown up to the north of Sweden to a very tiny city and there raised three rather good children.. During this period, she first began to work and as we grew up, she did re-educate herself and got other jobs.. and now.. She is amazing...
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Are superheroes really ripped and strong just naturally, or do they still have to work out?

It depends on what powers their super powers.

Are they of a Natural origin like Batman? Then they'd need to work out a lot.
    Are they of a Natural origin like Superman? Then probably not.
    Are they Tech based like Iron Man? Then nope, just have to fit in the power suit.
    Mutants (or Science turned mutants) might depend.
    Does their super power come from a magic artifact? Then probably not.
  • lady95
    lady95 Posts: 46
    Options
    If I were to be turned into a superhero, I'd probably be a less insane version of Deadpool, but definitely in the Marvel universe, not DC. DC has the classics, true, but Marvel seems to be more fun.

However, if you meant to ask "what superpower would you have?" it would be the power to fly. :)
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i would be a villain
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options

Uuuu that's a good one!! I would love to hear what my dog thinks or says :)
  • Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Sean Hannity
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Lmao!! omg, I just had a dream about this the other day! bahaha! I would be a flying, life coach for women!? <---- did that make sense at all!?!? Well I would carry around a makeup kit, beautiful clothes, jewelery etc...and when I would hear women's cry's, I'd FLY TO THE RESCUE! appear and fix them up and send them off looking fabulous and feeling a lot better about themselves, Yea I didn't even have to think about that, I just had that dream! and it was Awesome! =D LOL

Oh God.. I need you. Can I be your first save? :tongue:
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I would have the magic power of persuasian so I could convince everybody to try veganism. Then our planet would be saved.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Wonder Woman!!!
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Superman.

I'm a Sheriff Deputy so I would like to be (almost) unstopable. That would be a great tool in fighting crime.

Gang members - peice of cake
    drug dealers - out of business
    criminals - locked up on a regular basis
    surveilence equipment - no need (X-ray vision and super hearing)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    OK Mystique from X-Men would be cool too. To change your appearance to whatever you'd like? That may be the only Marvel character I would want.