The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    By the way!!! Feel free to add me. The steps are:

Click the profile name/picture
    Click the profile name/picture that pops up
    Then add as friend

Tada!
  • yummi900
    yummi900 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello Group!!! Looking for some encouragement on my weight loss journey! Feel free to add me!!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    clobern80 wrote: »
    What an old thread!

37 (38 this year)

Heyyy there's a familiar face.. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    I'm 41 and I'm NOT middle aged.

Hi new guy :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Good morning Middle agers.. have a great day.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,836 Member
    It's Friday the real deal. Good day. And good
    Luck
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps! we made it too Friday...lets make it the best one so far!
  • Aderlay
    Aderlay Posts: 59 Member
    Good mornin' fellow middle agers. A bit of awesome news I received yesterday: My daughter, who has already given me one beautiful grandchild, is giving me not one, but TWO more!! I was so excited when she told me yesterday I messed up work orders left and right. LOL

Time for school- have a great day all!!
  • jackiemae6
    jackiemae6 Posts: 24 Member
    Good Friday morning everyone! Finish up the week strong :)
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Happy Friday from still-raining NJ. Recumbent bike no better for bad back than regular bike or spin. Back to elliptical today. I injured my back 20 years ago when 36 was still 36, so it has nothing to do with being 56. Hope everyone makes this day the best one of their lives. Carpe diem.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Happy Friday Morning. Still raining here in Virginia too. I have a short day at work today, then have 2 appointments this afternoon. Going to take my gym clothes with me to try to go to the gym between my 2 appointments. Need to get my cardio in! Hope everyone has a great day. Welcome to the newbies.
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Happy Friday!!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    jackiemae6 wrote: »
    Good Friday morning everyone! Finish up the week strong :)

Already done! WOOHOO. Have a great day Jackie
  • RandJ6280
    Happy Friday Morning. Still raining here in Virginia too. I have a short day at work today, then have 2 appointments this afternoon. Going to take my gym clothes with me to try to go to the gym between my 2 appointments. Need to get my cardio in! Hope everyone has a great day. Welcome to the newbies.

NO rain here... PLEASE send rain. lol. Sounds like a busy Friday for you. Just make sure ONE of those appointments is kept... the cardio appt.
  • RandJ6280
    I hope that everyone is off to a great start today. What is everyone doing this weekend? Me??? working the ER... I'll pop in when I can.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    I have the gym both weekend days, grocery shopping Saturday, and celebratory dinner out Saturday night (hence the mandatory gym Sunday morning). And the always-fun task of taking Mandeebear the Yorkie to the groomers on Sunday.
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    I have lunch on Sunday with a former co-worker. May be able to get some Pilates in on Saturday at home. Need to be flexible too.
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    RandJ6280 wrote: »
    I hope that everyone is off to a great start today. What is everyone doing this weekend? Me??? working the ER... I'll pop in when I can.

Mani/Pedi tomorrow. (One of my favorite me times) Two graduations and a celebration dinner afterwards. Don't work too hard and try to have some fun! Maybe....you'll get some rain! ;)
  • RandJ6280
    shele62 wrote: »

Mani/Pedi tomorrow. (One of my favorite me times) Two graduations and a celebration dinner afterwards. Don't work too hard and try to have some fun! Maybe....you'll get some rain! ;)

Pamper time for you, great! Happy celebration times to you.
  • llh7
    llh7 Posts: 319 Member

My baby boy is an usher at 8th graduation tonight. Phillie's game tomorrow in STL. Then a 5k through the zoo on Sunday. Then another Phillies game! I need a vacation from myself ;)