The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Eve!!! Make it a great day. @ejh2006 you look great!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    n09p6dcpypcs.jpg
    Happy Friday Eve everyone!!!!!! Let's make today AWESOME :)
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    ejh2006 wrote: »
    Just came across this "the middle agers group" and I thought to myself... EVE I think you will be just find introducing yourself to all this wonderful group. I'm about to be 41yrs ( April 3rd). I have struggled with my weight all my life. I have lost/gain/lost and gain it all back and a bit more, but it wasn't until 18 months ago that I guess I finally got sick and tired of being big and took things seriously. You have to change your eating habits or it's not going to work regardless of how much you workout. Any who... here I am and ready to rock my 40's 50's 60's and 90's if I get there :-) xoxoxo8r5tjt4tinp3.png
    [/quot
    CONGRATULATIONS!
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Middle aged... I guess I fit the criteria. 42 at the moment but that will be changing soon. This is a good looking group to be part of!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Middle aged... I guess I fit the criteria. 42 at the moment but that will be changing soon. This is a good looking group to be part of!

And looking better all the time. :wink:
  • debbie5280
    debbie5280 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m 53. Actually middle age of I live to 106!
  • tarablossom
    tarablossom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I`m 43 and new here. You can add me if you like. I like the age group idea. This feels like a pretty good app to be on. Has this app worked well for y`all?
  • gexking
    gexking Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    debbie5280 wrote: »
    I’m 53. Actually middle age of I live to 106!

You look like you are aging extremely well, 106 may be attainable for you :)
  • SeaMist18
    SeaMist18 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. From Wales Uk
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    49 here & some day's I can't believe it... lol
  • _Grimlock_
    _Grimlock_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    All the women can add me.
  • 2_FitNFab
    2_FitNFab Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    blins31bjrlr.jpg
  • lesleytate133
    lesleytate133 Posts: 5 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    52 two days ago and fed up with this horrible body
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    52 two days ago and fed up with this horrible body
    Happy Belated Birthday!!

• basic_bro
    basic_bro Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Fellow old timer here who is going to turn 43 soon.

I just rejoined and could some friends. Add me
  • Silhouette_man
    Silhouette_man Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hello to the middle agers group. I too am in my fifties. This myfitnesspal app is new to me. I am here to lose weight. I am open to meeting new people on this app to share the journey with. Please feel free to ad me to your friend list if you have weight to lose. I will post some pictures when I make some progress. Thanks.
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Howdy howdy all! Work up with a massive head cold this morning but thanks to dayquil I am feeling pretty human considering! No workout last night as I was spending time with my kids so I am hoping to feel this way as 5:00 so I can get a little cardio in but not push it. I have to kick this since I have shenanigans planned for Saturday he he he!

Not a super low carb day given this cold has me craving comfort food but doing my best to stick to my calorie limit. After a snow storm the sun is shining here in NY, hope everyone is having a great day!
  • jrbovee20
    jrbovee20 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    My name is Jerimie and I'm looking for fitness and dieting friends please feel free to add me
  • TripleSnake
    TripleSnake Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Maybe more friends? Still 35+...
  • TX_Sheepdog
    TX_Sheepdog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I`m 43 and new here. You can add me if you like. I like the age group idea. This feels like a pretty good app to be on. Has this app worked well for y`all?

It’ll only work if you allow it to work for you... the more disciplined you are in working the app, the better results you will see