The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    n6b0hioug4m4.png
    Happy Friday to you all!! Have a Fantastic weekend! :):)
  • EifionCockram
    EifionCockram Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Morning people
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I don't feel old but the name of this thread does :/
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    grm10375 wrote: »

I'm glad that you don't feel old but are you even within the age range of the group? I mean at most you look like you may be 27.
    FYI, I'm at the far end of the range and most day's I don't feel old either. :wink:
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone has a cracking weekend. I'm working all of it, but ya'll enjoy yourselves.
  • CajunTess
    CajunTess Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    TGIF! Have a great weekend ya'll!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Options
    mybocan3j3l1.gif
  • darkgoddess30
    darkgoddess30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. In a couple of weeks I will be celebrating my 37 year on this Earth. I am a little eccentric and decided it was time to go hard core get it. Currently I am training for 7.7 mile run in KC on June 2. Never done anything like it before so its been literally hell but so worth it. My hips are sore and my knee is constantly swollen but I am not letting it get me down. I have goals to accomplish and life to live and that's not happening while eating a bag of chips while watching TV. So before my time ends I will run a marathon. So yeah I started with a challenge. Feel free to add me. Encouragement goes a long ways and it's been seeing my through the sweat and tears.
  • Lacey_Locket
    Lacey_Locket Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Deisler26 wrote: »
    Hope everyone has a cracking weekend. I'm working all of it, but ya'll enjoy yourselves.

You too :wink:
  • Aderlay
    Aderlay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am STILL sore from my abs class followed by zumba class Tuesday.. think I may have overdone it a wee bit. =D
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    I have lunch on Sunday with a former co-worker. May be able to get some Pilates in on Saturday at home. Need to be flexible too.

Yes. flexibility is very important you know
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say thanks to all the M-ages for helping to keep motivated this week
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

I'm glad that you don't feel old but are you even within the age range of the group? I mean at most you look like you may be 27.
    FYI, I'm at the far end of the range and most day's I don't feel old either. :wink:

LOL. I’m flattered. But yes this is my age group. I’m 43
  • dblbbl88
    dblbbl88 Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

LOL. I’m flattered. But yes this is my age group. I’m 43

oh look!! its my girl crush!! You look amazing! I just turned 40 and I wish I looked as young as you...
  • jackiemae6
    jackiemae6 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!! Hope everyone has a great Saturday!
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday from Obviously-it’s-Never-Going-to-Stop-Raining NJ. Headed to the gym. Back is starting to feel better and hoping next week to return to running and spin. Even with this setback, I’ve never felt more fit. Your 50’s can be something to look forward to.
  • vmartinez82
    vmartinez82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    35, in need of some support and motivation. Fell free to add me
  • shibashakeshiba
    shibashakeshiba Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im 46 im not middle aged im 3/4 ha ha joking aside who cares ...add me anyone
  • alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    Have a great weekend, y'all. Do what needs doing and take a little "me" time!