Options

Replies

• NerdyFlex
    NerdyFlex Posts: 1,672 Member
    Options
    NerdyFlex wrote: »
    I’m not sure how to respond lol but you’re right and I’m gonna sound bad but my focus wouldn’t be up there lmao

Hahah well at least you’re honest about it. My face is pretty good though, actually better than my physique.

I wanna see

So do a lot of other people. Unfortunately, I’m a superhero and must conceal my identity. You can look at my abs though

Probably a super hero more likely married

Hahah nah I’m definitely not married, don’t even have a girlfriend. Girls usually curve me when I tell them about my fortnite addiction

Lol! I’m not really a gamer either! I work too much and the other time I have a sleep and workout. Wish I could get into it, I hear it’s fun..

It’s only fun when you win. Losing is awful in that game.
  • NerdyFlex
    Options
    Well isn't this as subtle as a fart in a library

I’m just sad you didn’t friend me. It would be pretty cool to be friends with an iguana
  • KeepingUpWithKarina
    KeepingUpWithKarina Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I’m not sure how to respond lol but you’re right and I’m gonna sound bad but my focus wouldn’t be up there lmao

Hahah well at least you’re honest about it. My face is pretty good though, actually better than my physique.

I wanna see

So do a lot of other people. Unfortunately, I’m a superhero and must conceal my identity. You can look at my abs though

Hahah nah I’m definitely not married, don’t even have a girlfriend. Girls usually curve me when I tell them about my fortnite addiction

Lol! I’m not really a gamer either! I work too much and the other time I have a sleep and workout. Wish I could get into it, I hear it’s fun..

That’s why I can’t do games. I hate losing lol!!!
  • NerdyFlex
    Options

I wanna see

Can you tell that iguana to add me?
  • KeepingUpWithKarina
    Options

I wanna see

Why would it listen to me?

• NerdyFlex
    Options

I wanna see

Idk he just seems really cool. I just want to make friends with an iguana and maybe he will listen to you since you have skills
  • KeepingUpWithKarina
    Options

I wanna see

Idk he just seems really cool. I just want to make friends with an iguana and maybe he will listen to you since you have skills

I definitely hijacked your thread.. cause we could’ve definitely just DM’d all of this!

Skills? You don’t know that.. I do but you don’t know yet!!

• NerdyFlex
    edited May 2018
    Options

I wanna see

I definitely hijacked your thread.. cause we could’ve definitely just DM’d all of this!

Look I’m a classy guy, I’m not trying to slide in on the DM’s. Also, I have skills and I have knowledge of others who have skills and I’m getting the vibe from you. However, all I care about atm is making friends with that iguana.
  • NerdyFlex
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    ya know... MFP DOES have a personal message feature, if you two would like some privacy

Seriously? Am I the only one who thinks that iguana is cool and witty?
  • KeepingUpWithKarina
    Options

I wanna see

Look I’m a classy guy, I’m not trying to slide in on the DM’s. Also, I have skills and I have knowledge of others who have skills and I’m getting the vibe from you. However, all I care about atm is making friends with that iguana.

Lmfao!! Why are DM’s something that isn’t classy? Who do you take me for? I’m classy just cause I pout in my pic...

ya know... MFP DOES have a personal message feature, if you two would like some privacy

No DM’s aren’t classy. Lol. And we aren’t trading pics or bank info so we don’t need any privacy..
  • NerdyFlex
    Options

I wanna see

Lmfao!! Why are DM’s something that isn’t classy? Who do you take me for? I’m classy just cause I pout in my pic...

No DM’s aren’t classy. Lol. And we aren’t trading pics or bank info so we don’t need any privacy..

I’m not assuming anything fam. I’m just trying to be humorous and y’all out here trying to make me feel bad about it. Hate the game not the player
  • KeepingUpWithKarina
    Options

I wanna see

I’m not assuming anything fam. I’m just trying to be humorous and y’all out here trying to make me feel bad about it. Hate the game not the player

You are funny. I’m not attacking it. I like you.

• NerdyFlex
    Options

I wanna see

*slides in the DM’s*
  • NerdyFlex
    Options

I’m just sad you didn’t friend me. It would be pretty cool to be friends with an iguana

I already asked see
    If I tell you who my best friend is will you add me? Must he be human?

I’m your best friend, right? :/
  • KeepingUpWithKarina
    Options

I wanna see

*slides in the DM’s*

Patiently waiting
  • NerdyFlex
    Options

I already asked see
    If I tell you who my best friend is will you add me? Must he be human?

I’m your best friend, right? :/

I don't know yet

You and I would accomplish so much together. There wouldn’t be a single DM untouched by us.