Options

Replies

• NerdyFlex
    NerdyFlex Posts: 1,672 Member
    Options
    NerdyFlex wrote: »
    rogue18 wrote: »
    Sup. I could use some fitness friends. Y’all are funny lol.

I think I’m funny, but apparently I’m an idiot. People can be harsh in this world.

Who said it I'll kill 'em

Lolol dang bro. We good man, let’s not do any of that haha. Let’s just hang back and keep our cool. They hate bc they could never be us. An aesthetic guy like me and an iguana like you is a power team

It's too late I'm already angry and iguanas only have one speed

I knew making friends with you would be one of the best decisions I have ever made, but I didn’t know we would be this epic. We are the TEAM
  • NerdyFlex
    Options
    rogue18 wrote: »
    Sup. I could use some fitness friends. Y’all are funny lol.

I think I’m funny, but apparently I’m an idiot. People can be harsh in this world.

Who said it I'll kill 'em

Lolol dang bro. We good man, let’s not do any of that haha. Let’s just hang back and keep our cool. They hate bc they could never be us. An aesthetic guy like me and an iguana like you is a power team

It's too late I'm already angry and iguanas only have one speed

I knew making friends with you would be one of the best decisions I have ever made, but I didn’t know we would be this epic. We are the TEAM

uusu2nfce20m.gif

Heck yeah brotha!
  • NerdyFlex
    Options
    Not going to lie, this budding bromance is turning me on.

He just gets me like no one ever has. I love that iguana.
  • NerdyFlex
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    This is more entertaining than anything I've seen in a while.

Honestly thanks man. I’m out here trying to make someone’s day. It’s not easy and I have a lot of critics, but you just made me feel appreciated
  • NerdyFlex
    Options
    Have you met my friend the iguana? He’s literally the perfect match for you. I’m his wingman

• NerdyFlex
    Options

You and me both. Been trying to get that iguana to notice me for 2 years now!

If you have a friend to set me up with, we could double date.
  • NerdyFlex
    Options

If you can put a good word in for me with the iguana, I’ll see what I can do.

I got you. I’m pretty protective over the iguana but you seem like a quality gal.
  • BWiley98
    BWiley98 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey ya'll!!! I was on here a few years ago and decided to come back. I would like to lose about 30 to 40 lbs. Im a rocker chick from MO. ....late 30s...mom.......and a social worker!!!
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I’m not sure how to respond lol but you’re right and I’m gonna sound bad but my focus wouldn’t be up there lmao

Hahah well at least you’re honest about it. My face is pretty good though, actually better than my physique.

I wanna see

So do a lot of other people. Unfortunately, I’m a superhero and must conceal my identity. You can look at my abs though

Probably a super hero more likely married

Hahah nah I’m definitely not married, don’t even have a girlfriend. Girls usually curve me when I tell them about my fortnite addiction

Ugh. I’m so tired of hearing about that game
  • NerdyFlex
    Options
    grm10375 wrote: »
    I’m not sure how to respond lol but you’re right and I’m gonna sound bad but my focus wouldn’t be up there lmao

Hahah well at least you’re honest about it. My face is pretty good though, actually better than my physique.

I wanna see

So do a lot of other people. Unfortunately, I’m a superhero and must conceal my identity. You can look at my abs though

Probably a super hero more likely married

Hahah nah I’m definitely not married, don’t even have a girlfriend. Girls usually curve me when I tell them about my fortnite addiction

Ugh. I’m so tired of hearing about that game

You’re the type of lady that would curve me then.

Fortnite is still life though
  • NerdyFlex
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »

If you can put a good word in for me with the iguana, I’ll see what I can do.

I got you. I’m pretty protective over the iguana but you seem like a quality gal.

Interesting choice of adjective to use.

To be honest with you, no one does it like me. I’m one of a kind, the only other individual on my level is the iguana. 100%