New Peeps

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed this thread way more than I should have.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed this thread way more than I should have.

Same. Can't we all just get along? :|
  • NerdyFlex
    NerdyFlex Posts: 1,672 Member
    Options
    _Just_Ash_ wrote: »
    I suppose it’s out of the question to use words in the English language that are already dedicated to such situations. Like, oh I don’t know, maybe “ignore” or “reject”?........ *kitten* kids.
    NerdyFlex wrote: »
    It’s rude people like you who always seem to share their opinions like anyone cares what they think. Quit taking selfies like a high school girl and then maybe I’ll heed your advice. Lmao

Firstly, he's not sharing an opinion. He's asking a question as to if it's so hard to use English in the way it's meant to be written or spoken, not some slang term that many people haven't a clue what it refers to. As pointed out by no-one knowing what "curving" meant when you used it.

Secondly, it's rude people like you who feel the need to tell someone what to do by "quit taking selfies" - sorry "brah" didn't realise you were a forum mod or admin. If K wants to take a selfie then so be it. I'd personally much rather see a post of his with his face in it that something you've written.

Thirdly, I fully expect you to come back to me, telling me if I don't like what you've written then to keep my nose of out it. But the beauty of the forums is that I don't have to keep my nose out, I can have an opinion, and thankfully I'm able to write it down so that everyone will understand what I'm saying, rather than trying to decipher it.

Maybe take a step back and understand that when you complain of people being rude, there are much better ways to get your opinion across than attacking someone for posting a selfie because you didn't like what they said about you. Because this just makes you that rude person you apparenly dislike.

You’re right about me being wrong in the way I responded. I should have maintained my composure and just ignored it. Plus, I don’t care what you think of me so think as you please. Your perception of me isn’t exactly something I’m concerned with.
  • NerdyFlex
    NerdyFlex Posts: 1,672 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    _Just_Ash_ wrote: »
    I suppose it’s out of the question to use words in the English language that are already dedicated to such situations. Like, oh I don’t know, maybe “ignore” or “reject”?........ *kitten* kids.
    It’s rude people like you who always seem to share their opinions like anyone cares what they think. Quit taking selfies like a high school girl and then maybe I’ll heed your advice. Lmao

Firstly, he's not sharing an opinion. He's asking a question as to if it's so hard to use English in the way it's meant to be written or spoken, not some slang term that many people haven't a clue what it refers to. As pointed out by no-one knowing what "curving" meant when you used it.

Secondly, it's rude people like you who feel the need to tell someone what to do by "quit taking selfies" - sorry "brah" didn't realise you were a forum mod or admin. If K wants to take a selfie then so be it. I'd personally much rather see a post of his with his face in it that something you've written.

Thirdly, I fully expect you to come back to me, telling me if I don't like what you've written then to keep my nose of out it. But the beauty of the forums is that I don't have to keep my nose out, I can have an opinion, and thankfully I'm able to write it down so that everyone will understand what I'm saying, rather than trying to decipher it.

Maybe take a step back and understand that when you complain of people being rude, there are much better ways to get your opinion across than attacking someone for posting a selfie because you didn't like what they said about you. Because this just makes you that rude person you apparenly dislike.

You’re right about me being wrong in the way I responded. I should have maintained my composure and just ignored it. Plus, I don’t care what you think of me so think as you please. Your perception of me isn’t exactly something I’m concerned with.

And yet you still felt the need to respond to him a day after the whole conversation is over. You can show how little you care by saying nothing. I personally respond to people if they make me think, happy, sad or angry. If I don't care, I say nothing, because, I don't care.

Noted, however I responded to primarily agree with him that I did respond in the wrong manner. I accept that I was wrong in that regard.