Replies

• NerdyFlex
    NerdyFlex Posts: 1,672 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    ya know... MFP DOES have a personal message feature, if you two would like some privacy

Send me a PM. I have some skills to tell you about

MFP doesn't let me send PMs anymore. I got too many complaints.

Guess I will send my skill set to this iguana I keep hearing about then....

He’s the best around
  • NerdyFlex
    Options
    NerdyFlex wrote: »
    grm10375 wrote: »
    I’m not sure how to respond lol but you’re right and I’m gonna sound bad but my focus wouldn’t be up there lmao

Hahah well at least you’re honest about it. My face is pretty good though, actually better than my physique.

I wanna see

So do a lot of other people. Unfortunately, I’m a superhero and must conceal my identity. You can look at my abs though

Probably a super hero more likely married

Hahah nah I’m definitely not married, don’t even have a girlfriend. Girls usually curve me when I tell them about my fortnite addiction

Ugh. I’m so tired of hearing about that game

You’re the type of lady that would curve me then.

Fortnite is still life though

You used the right "you're" and you called her a lady. Bonus points for you

Respect for women and proper grammar are important. Right after breathing.
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I’m not sure how to respond lol but you’re right and I’m gonna sound bad but my focus wouldn’t be up there lmao

Hahah well at least you’re honest about it. My face is pretty good though, actually better than my physique.

I wanna see

So do a lot of other people. Unfortunately, I’m a superhero and must conceal my identity. You can look at my abs though

Hahah nah I’m definitely not married, don’t even have a girlfriend. Girls usually curve me when I tell them about my fortnite addiction

I’m pretty sure I’m old enough to be your mom so that’s the reason for the curve...lol
  • NerdyFlex
    Options

I wanna see

I’m pretty sure I’m old enough to be your mom

It’s ok, my mom curves fortnite too.
  • NerdyFlex
    Options

I wanna see

You just keep curving him ;):D

It’s not the first I’ve been curved and probably not the last time either lol
  • NerdyFlex
    Options

I wanna see

Can you explain curving? It's not something I've heard but it doesn't sound good

Sure thing! So curving is like when someone ignores you or rejects you. Being the cool iguana that you are, I can’t imagine that you have ever been curved
  • NerdyFlex
    Options

I wanna see

Can you explain curving? It's not something I've heard but it doesn't sound good

Sure thing! So curving is like when someone ignores you or rejects you. Being the cool iguana that you are, I can’t imagine that you have ever been curved

So curving is like the story of my life.

It’s not all bad
  • NerdyFlex
    Options
    Is that why there's that chain of fitness center that tells women to embrace their curves? But if your curves are ignoring you how can you embrace them? I'm even more confused now.

You also make a good point. It’s even crazier bc some ladies curve me before I even shoot my shot. Like, at least let my have a chance before I get shot down.
  • No_Name14
    No_Name14 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Is that why there's that chain of fitness center that tells women to embrace their curves? But if your curves are ignoring you how can you embrace them? I'm even more confused now.

You also make a good point. It’s even crazier bc some ladies curve me before I even shoot my shot. Like, at least let my have a chance before I get shot down.

2owuyrboe8v7.gif
  • No_Name14
    No_Name14 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

I wanna see

I wanna see

I don't know either, but you are so amazing that you'll probably never have to worry about being curved by a woman

I can honestly say I don't think I've been curved by a woman but then again I don't get a ton of interest from the ladies in the first place

That's a damn shame. I'd show you all sorts of interest

I should be so lucky!

I wish I could find a man like you