Best women’s shoes for HIIT workouts

Options
I have Nike metcons but don’t love Nike and was wanting to try another brand. Maybe adidas? Any reccomendations for HIIT?
Thanks in advance!

Replies

• tomorrowperfume
    tomorrowperfume Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I use Nike metcons for all of my workouts, including this morning's HIIT, and I think they're great. Shoes are a very personal thing, though. Do what I do and jog around the shoe store when you're trying them on. You'll get a bit of cardio and be able to make an informed decision on your new trainers!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,558 Member
    Options
    HIIT what? Calisthenics? What kind of movement involved?

People do HIIT anything: Running, biking, circuits, rowing, calisthenics, high rep low weight circuit training, you name it.

Shoe needs relate to the type of activity. I do machine rowing HIIT in sock feet. ;)
  • jerrico_atl
    jerrico_atl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I use Nike metcons for all of my workouts, including this morning's HIIT, and I think they're great. Shoes are a very personal thing, though. Do what I do and jog around the shoe store when you're trying them on. You'll get a bit of cardio and be able to make an informed decision on your new trainers!

Yep/ have metcons- want other suggestions cause don’t love them :)
  • jerrico_atl
    jerrico_atl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

People do HIIT anything: Running, biking, circuits, rowing, calisthenics, high rep low weight circuit training, you name it.

Shoe needs relate to the type of activity. I do machine rowing HIIT in sock feet. ;)

Bear crawls- burpees - pull ups- dumbbells- mostly calisthenics
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options

Bear crawls- burpees - pull ups- dumbbells- mostly calisthenics

If you're doing mostly calisthenics, then I would suggest bare feet or yoga socks.

If your facility doesn't allow that, then Vibrams or mat shoes or swim shoes.