Incredible WOO "news" article about losing weight by taking off your shoes

Options
2»

Replies

• z4oslo
    z4oslo Posts: 229 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    You can totally get thin by taking off your shoes. The problem as I see it, is that you gain back the weight when you take the shoes back on again.
    It's a vicious cycle.
  • lyndsfattofit
    lyndsfattofit Posts: 33 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    z4oslo wrote: »
    You can totally get thin by taking off your shoes. The problem as I see it, is that you gain back the weight when you take the shoes back on again.
    It's a vicious cycle.

Not gonna lie that's genuinely what I thought it meant at first like weighing with your shoes off means you're lighter *facepalm*
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Funny, I grew up on a farm. With many pets. And despite my mother's efforts, us kids did more than a little tracking in of dirt, crap (literally), etc into the house and rugs. Never had a problem with my weight though......
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Funny, I grew up on a farm. With many pets. And despite my mother's efforts, us kids did more than a little tracking in of dirt, crap (literally), etc into the house and rugs. Never had a problem with my weight though......

Maybe all the non-GMO local foods you were eating on the farm detoxed the obesigens right out of your system.