JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS - Round 41

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,848 Member
    Options
    @ghy139 Muscles hold water for repair after exercise. That could explain your weight staying the same.

@rkl_ You can do this! Don’t let your old trend set the pace for this race. Get passed those 8#. We’re here for you!
  • puddlegoober
    puddlegoober Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Thanks @jerier

I feel the same way. It's nice to be around some like-minded people. I love this group!
  • Chesirekate
    Chesirekate Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Round 40 start: 187...Finish 181
    Round 41 Start 181...Goal break into the 170's

5/18 181
    5/19 181
    5/20 181
    5/21 181...still hanging out here...it's ok
    5/22 181...still hanging out...but it's better than where I started so I'm happy
    5/23
    5/24
    5/25
    5/26
    5/27

Let's go!!!

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,007 Member
    Options
    @cjsacto Congratulations!

@quiltingjaine Yes, my eating (both over & under), and I notice many other’s, shows up on scale 2-3 days later. We should put this in BOLD!!!

I feel it contributes to weight gain because if we overdo it, the scale doesn’t register so “OK I can eat more!” NOT because 2-3 days later there’s a jump & we think “But I was good yesterday. Oh well I will power on” & a few days later (after much strife) the scale goes down. Just graph your calories and weight and you will clearly see the “lag” in the system & it will all seem less perplexing & mysterious & therefore MUCH more under your control!!

@puddlegoober I have been taking it very hard line with food pushers because of something I saw on MFP. I’m paraphrasing & adding to it here, but one response is: “I have pushed death back and increased the chances of better health for my remaining life, so I’m going to eat exactly what I have learned is best for me. Thank you for wanting to make me happy with such a beautiful meal/cake/treat, but supporting what I have figured out makes me healthy and feel great is the BEST WAY you can show me your Love. ❤️

@mommymary Thanks for being a Teacher!!! Happy Healthy Summer! You are going to feel so Great in the Fall!!!

@brightresolve I know you’ve got this!! Really!

@curvyycaloriess I have used many different methods and apps and exercises over the past 29 months. Do whatever it takes, whatever you need, to be successful. Right now I use an Apple Watch for exercise & movement which gives me an accurate calories burned number, One behaviorally cased app, one calorie & micronutrient tracker, MFP (challenges and community), a weight tracker linked to my scale, and just added a trend tracker (Happy Scale). For exercise I began with very short slow walks & then a once a week Very Easy Pilates session per week- mostly stretching & trying to regain some energy & flexibility...then longer walks still slow & 2 sessions Pilates with a little more exercises ...and then faster shorter walks, 3 Pilates...then hikes, weights at Pilates, hill climbs, and more steps. Take it SLOWLY. It really does work.

@mz144 Hooray!!

@sindeloho Yay! How exciting!! SO glad you are seeing results!! Now you are over the hardest part...The Beginning!!!!
  • rocketass99
    rocketass99 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    is it to late to join
    Day/Weight/Comment
    5/18
    5/19
    5/20
    5/21
    5/22
    5/23
    5/24