What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    tay1d1y43pww.jpg
    Smashing these is on my mind.

Ive never had a ding dong but it looks like something I would like.
    skctilidie wrote: »
    How jealous I am now because I’ve never even seen peanut butter ding dongs, let alone eaten them.
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    tay1d1y43pww.jpg
    Smashing these is on my mind.

I am conflicted with this picture. On one hand I LOVE Ding Dongs and I LOVE peanut butter anything. On the other hand, the new Hostess isn't up to par for me so I am afraid I'd be unhappy and less-than-satisfied. ughhh... I wanna believe!

First time I've seen them too, so I had to. 10/10 would bang again

Awesome. I mean... I've had a dong before but those ding dongs are new to me. I'll be looking out for them.

Next time I'm really going to enjoy them. Tongue all the filling out. Maybe mash some of the delicious cake into my mustache. Then let the perfect outer shell melt on my lips.

Plus I'll totally record it

It's just like Twinkies? I think we all tongue *kitten* a Twinkie at one point in our lives?

I want to see a video next time. Thanks.

Seconding the video request.
  • No_Name14
    No_Name14 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    No_Name14 wrote: »
    how do you make ramen healthy hm

Pour the water in the bowl first, don't add the seasoning packet, and then also don't add the noodles

Looooool
    No_Name14 wrote: »

Cook them in some coconut oil, takes all unhealthyness away

I heard about using coconut oil to cook in rice noodles. So its actually a thing? Wouldnt mind trying it

I suggest that instead of water, you use Apple Cider Vinegar.
    You won't do it...

That does not sound appealing at all lol

I ended up tossing some kale to make myself feel better loool

yi2w391hf7f4.jpeg

That is not the Raman I expected. I'm an uncultured swine

Right! These are fancy ramen

I picture fancy Ramen as the kind that comes right in the cup.

Pot noodles?
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Who the mystery person everyone is chitter chattering about is
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Memories of a time that I will never get back
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think that we're all being lied to and the messaging system isn't broken and MFP has just made it so that people stop receiving anonymous dirty messages because they got tired of people complaining about spontaneous, unsavoury propositions.

If it was really broken then it would not work to send messages to Mods with whom you are not friends, would it? Face it: the amount of *kitten* that gets deleted around here? They are basically just looking for a happy place where people post kitten gifs.

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    looking for a happy place where people post kitten gifs.

I like *kitten* gifs!!!

np8j67nf7qfn.gif

I dont see why one would complain about kitten gifs. Isnt that why they invented the internet?
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,159 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think that we're all being lied to and the messaging system isn't broken and MFP has just made it so that people stop receiving anonymous dirty messages because they got tired of people complaining about spontaneous, unsavoury propositions.

Withdrawals?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Why did that thread disappear

Please, please, please tell me what happened....yes I am a rubbernecker...not ashamed to admit
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Also too busy to participate during the day...boo
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Why did that thread disappear

Please, please, please tell me what happened....yes I am a rubbernecker...not ashamed to admit

There was a thread called "I hope you..." and someone (with a new username that quickly deactivated) made a bunch of posts about a lot of us, and then the thread suddenly disappeared without any reason being given as to why.

Came in here to notifications in that thread. The curiosity is killing me!
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Also, question, I've tried to go to a few of my friends profiles to post and I get an error message...3 people so far...is this a known problem?