How Many crafter/musicians do we have here???

Options

Replies

• Quiltmania
    Options
    Quilting (thus the username), cross stitch, crochet, scrapbooking, sewing, needlepoint
  • Shantre
    Shantre Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I knit, crochet, sew, make earrings, make no sew-fleece blankets and I think that's about it-for now!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I play the flute and clarinet. I couldn't do anything artsy to save my life lol.
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    I don't do arts and crafts, but I'm a professional classical musician (double bass). I listen to all kinds of music except country and bluegrass (except some instrumental bluegrass, like Nickel Creek). I especially LOVE all kinds of rock, 80s new wave, Celtic, salsa, African, jazz, and, of course, classical.
  • MarybethAltizer
    MarybethAltizer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Love crafts :) and my husband is a musician. Not just a bar player musician ;-)

Anybody we know??? ;) And I play piano, my hubby plays guitar, we both sing. ♫♪
  • Shantre
    Options
    I have gotten into making hair clips for my girls, going to try and sell them, there are a bunch of places on facebook doing it, so I started my own page named Sugar Plum Creations.

I also sing in my church choir and have played the flute for 26 years and I listen to pop, classical, just about anything but rap and heavy metal.

Is it the fairly new page with 5 likes. I am trying to like the page but found 3 with that name. Check out mine it is called ShaeKnits and is also on Facebook.
  • musicalflower
    Options
    OHHH ME BIG TIME!!! I actually just sat down with two new sewing books! I crochet, quilt, sew... and I'm an elementary music teacher :-) my main instrument is the trumpet, but I play piano, guitar, banjo, and a handfull of other instruments :-D
  • giaciccone
    giaciccone Posts: 257
    Options
    If anyone else has an Etsy & would like to add me in their circle, feel free!
    http://www.etsy.com/people/giarose
  • olso123
    olso123 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I sew quite a variety of things....and I just recently learned how to knit.
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I like to sew, and have made a couple t-shirt quilts for people. Most of my sewing is for my kids, though.
  • Shantre
    Options
    I'm a classical bassoonist! I'm teaching myself jazz though, 'cause working this scene is getting BORING. I'm also trying to learn how to knit, but I mess up ALL the time >.<

Keep at the knitting. You will get better. I messed up some at first but now I have taught I bunch of people how to knit.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I'm a classical bassoonist! I'm teaching myself jazz though, 'cause working this scene is getting BORING. I'm also trying to learn how to knit, but I mess up ALL the time >.<

Keep at the knitting. You will get better. I messed up some at first but now I have taught I bunch of people how to knit.

Agreed. . Messing up is how we learn. . I learned to knit out of a $3 walmart pamphlet. . lol Just decided one day that I wanted to learn how.
  • Shantre
    Options
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/ShaeKnits/144822312248711
    I have a bunch of pics of some of the stuff I make.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I like to draw, would love to start dabbling with painting, I also play guitar, sing & write songs.

http://www.myspace.com/arielleippolito

I just had a listen to Every Detail. You've got a gorgeous voice!
  • Shantre
    Options

I forgot to say that I learned a lot of knitting and crocheting from you tube videos.
  • Mommyof3loves
    Options
    I have gotten into making hair clips for my girls, going to try and sell them, there are a bunch of places on facebook doing it, so I started my own page named Sugar Plum Creations.

I also sing in my church choir and have played the flute for 26 years and I listen to pop, classical, just about anything but rap and heavy metal.

Is it the fairly new page with 5 likes. I am trying to like the page but found 3 with that name. Check out mine it is called ShaeKnits and is also on Facebook.

yep that's it and I will check yours out.
  • KTGator
    KTGator Posts: 78
    Options
    Fellow crocheter/knitter here =) I'm also a HUGE music fan...and a singer when I go out for karaoke night ;-)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    I crochet, I do tons of crafts with the little one! (Halloween is my fav, I make costumes, and all kinds of crafts) Cupcakes!! i love to eat them and decorate them :D ,cooking (but you know that)...also Design...my passion is Architecture! (went to school for architecture and CAD engineering! ) and I sing at church (used to be in the choir, but I wanted to be in mass with my fam) and in the shower ;) he he he

My little Cookie monster...(i had fun making this one!!!)

cookiemonster.jpg
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I play flute and piano. My hubby plays guitar.
    I bake, do photography and write.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I crochet, I do tons of crafts with the little one! (Halloween is my fav, I make costumes, and all kinds of crafts) Cupcakes!! i love to eat them and decorate them :D ,cooking (but you know that)...also Design...my passion is Architecture! (went to school for architecture and CAD engineering! ) and I sing at church (used to be in the choir, but I wanted to be in mass with my fam) and in the shower ;) he he he

My little Cookie monster...(i had fun making this one!!!)

cookiemonster.jpg

That is so adorable. . . . What a cutie pie!