Calorie Counter

Message Boards Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

GAINING WEIGHT AWE YEA!!!!!!

24

Replies

  • TavistockToadTavistockToad Member Posts: 35,819 Member Member Posts: 35,819 Member
    elskeleton wrote: »
    evilokc wrote: »
    are you just trying to gain weight because you are too thin or are you going on a bulk? I get a large portion of my food and protein from egg whites. its easy to add things to them to make them tasty like red pepper or jalapenos. its clean protein

    I'm just tryna gain weight for now. I'm sticking to just pushups and some stenghts 'til I get meatier.

    Thanks for the pepper suggestions -vegetables ARE FRIEND! I eat about a egg a day so far. Three meals is still really heavy to me. I oughta' find out just how many egg I should be gulfin lol.

    Veg won't help at all with a bulk...

    Add in strength training now... you'll look better as you gain
  • elskeletonelskeleton Member Posts: 72 Member Member Posts: 72 Member
    elskeleton wrote: »
    evilokc wrote: »
    are you just trying to gain weight because you are too thin or are you going on a bulk? I get a large portion of my food and protein from egg whites. its easy to add things to them to make them tasty like red pepper or jalapenos. its clean protein

    I'm just tryna gain weight for now. I'm sticking to just pushups and some stenghts 'til I get meatier.

    Thanks for the pepper suggestions -vegetables ARE FRIEND! I eat about a egg a day so far. Three meals is still really heavy to me. I oughta' find out just how many egg I should be gulfin lol.

    Veg won't help at all with a bulk...

    Add in strength training now... you'll look better as you gain

    This is straight-up Vege-tables erasure. Stop disappointing The Beach Boys, man!
    edited December 2017
  • julia_quezadajulia_quezada Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    elskeleton wrote: »
    Current Weight: 43.7 kg
    Goal Weight: 60 kg

    tImE 2 gEt HeLLA swOll

    Same here except Monday I was 43kilos now Wednesday m 45.5 tryna reach almost the same goal as You!
    For my height which 5'3 I'm suppose to be around 50 to 52.
  • elskeletonelskeleton Member Posts: 72 Member Member Posts: 72 Member
    elskeleton wrote: »
    Current Weight: 43.7 kg
    Goal Weight: 60 kg

    tImE 2 gEt HeLLA swOll

    Same here except Monday I was 43kilos now Wednesday m 45.5 tryna reach almost the same goal as You!
    For my height which 5'3 I'm suppose to be around 50 to 52.

    What is your secret, oh almighty julia_quezada.
  • julia_quezadajulia_quezada Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    Hahahhaha mannnn i myself was shocked is still check from time to time to see if it's real!
    First of all I'm a terrible eater meaning hardly any appetite.
    When to the pharmacy and for something to stimulate my appetite.
    Mann did I eattt more then average I would eat a snack high in calories between every meal. Except in the morning... but that's not always easy trying to stack up those calories so I was looking into a protein shake to help me about a bit.
  • jasminelampley94jasminelampley94 Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    I’m trying to gain weight too! For breakfast I eat 3 eggs, an avocado, a potato or cup of rice, and 4 slices of bacon with a breakfast shake. Then a sandwich for lunch and another shake for a snack. For dinner I usually have chicken, steak, or a burger with veggies and pasta, then nuts for a another snack. at about 3,000 calories a day with that
  • elskeletonelskeleton Member Posts: 72 Member Member Posts: 72 Member
    I’m trying to gain weight too! For breakfast I eat 3 eggs, an avocado, a potato or cup of rice, and 4 slices of bacon with a breakfast shake. Then a sandwich for lunch and another shake for a snack. For dinner I usually have chicken, steak, or a burger with veggies and pasta, then nuts for a another snack. at about 3,000 calories a day with that

    Sounds like it's going well. (:
    I can't seem to find time to include lunch.
    I oughta' copy off of your sandwich and shake.
  • elskeletonelskeleton Member Posts: 72 Member Member Posts: 72 Member
    Current Weight: 46 kg

    Two weeks, no difference.
    Time for Operation Lots And Lots Of Peanut Butter.
    edited January 2018
  • elskeletonelskeleton Member Posts: 72 Member Member Posts: 72 Member
    Current Weight: 45.5 kg

    PrOgReSs Is NoT A StRaIgHt LiNe . . .
  • julia_quezadajulia_quezada Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    You'll get there I was stuck on 45kg for 2 weeks
  • DavidsdottirDavidsdottir Member Posts: 1,295 Member Member Posts: 1,295 Member
    elskeleton wrote: »
    I WEIGHED 46.2 KG TODAY YrAAAAAAAAAA!

    I got this, I got this. ✌✌

    Nice work!
  • ACanadian22ACanadian22 Member Posts: 372 Member Member Posts: 372 Member
    You are doing great hun!! I remember up until my mid-thirties trying to gain and no luck at all. The more I stressed, the less I would gain. I had to get pregnant to gain the weight lol
    Keep it up :)
  • elskeletonelskeleton Member Posts: 72 Member Member Posts: 72 Member
    You are doing great hun!! I remember up until my mid-thirties trying to gain and no luck at all. The more I stressed, the less I would gain. I had to get pregnant to gain the weight lol
    Keep it up :)

    You Reached Your Goal One Way Or Another. A True Icon.
  • elskeletonelskeleton Member Posts: 72 Member Member Posts: 72 Member
    Current Icon: 47.3 KG

    Hey What The HECK!! Why are MY RIBS still sticking out? This isn't how I IDEALISED this moment to be. Is Everything Fake?????

    Lolbutsrsly, anybody know how deep my ribs oughta' be?
    edited May 2018
  • TavistockToadTavistockToad Member Posts: 35,819 Member Member Posts: 35,819 Member
    elskeleton wrote: »
    Current Icon: 47.3 KG

    Hey What The HECK!! Why are MY RIBS still sticking out? This isn't how I IDEALISED this moment to be. Is Everything Fake?????

    Lolbutsrsly, anybody know how deep my ribs oughta' be?

    There's no 'ought' as everyone is different
  • DavidsdottirDavidsdottir Member Posts: 1,295 Member Member Posts: 1,295 Member
    elskeleton wrote: »
    Current Icon: 47.3 KG

    Hey What The HECK!! Why are MY RIBS still sticking out? This isn't how I IDEALISED this moment to be. Is Everything Fake?????

    Lolbutsrsly, anybody know how deep my ribs oughta' be?

    There's no 'ought' as everyone is different

    Indeed. I have a HUGE ribcage. Everyone's gone structure is a little different.
Sign In or Register to comment.