GAINING WEIGHT AWE YEA!!!!!!

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    elskeleton wrote: »
    evilokc wrote: »
    are you just trying to gain weight because you are too thin or are you going on a bulk? I get a large portion of my food and protein from egg whites. its easy to add things to them to make them tasty like red pepper or jalapenos. its clean protein

I'm just tryna gain weight for now. I'm sticking to just pushups and some stenghts 'til I get meatier.

Thanks for the pepper suggestions -vegetables ARE FRIEND! I eat about a egg a day so far. Three meals is still really heavy to me. I oughta' find out just how many egg I should be gulfin lol.

Veg won't help at all with a bulk...

Add in strength training now... you'll look better as you gain
  • elskeleton
    elskeleton Posts: 72 Member
    edited December 2017
    evilokc wrote: »
    are you just trying to gain weight because you are too thin or are you going on a bulk? I get a large portion of my food and protein from egg whites. its easy to add things to them to make them tasty like red pepper or jalapenos. its clean protein

I'm just tryna gain weight for now. I'm sticking to just pushups and some stenghts 'til I get meatier.

Thanks for the pepper suggestions -vegetables ARE FRIEND! I eat about a egg a day so far. Three meals is still really heavy to me. I oughta' find out just how many egg I should be gulfin lol.

Veg won't help at all with a bulk...

Add in strength training now... you'll look better as you gain

This is straight-up Vege-tables erasure. Stop disappointing The Beach Boys, man!
  • julia_quezada
    julia_quezada Posts: 13 Member
    Current Weight: 43.7 kg
    Goal Weight: 60 kg

tImE 2 gEt HeLLA swOll

Same here except Monday I was 43kilos now Wednesday m 45.5 tryna reach almost the same goal as You!
    For my height which 5'3 I'm suppose to be around 50 to 52.
  • elskeleton
    Current Weight: 43.7 kg
    Goal Weight: 60 kg

tImE 2 gEt HeLLA swOll

Same here except Monday I was 43kilos now Wednesday m 45.5 tryna reach almost the same goal as You!
    For my height which 5'3 I'm suppose to be around 50 to 52.

What is your secret, oh almighty julia_quezada.
  • julia_quezada
    Hahahhaha mannnn i myself was shocked is still check from time to time to see if it's real!
    First of all I'm a terrible eater meaning hardly any appetite.
    When to the pharmacy and for something to stimulate my appetite.
    Mann did I eattt more then average I would eat a snack high in calories between every meal. Except in the morning... but that's not always easy trying to stack up those calories so I was looking into a protein shake to help me about a bit.
  • jasminelampley94
    jasminelampley94 Posts: 6 Member
    I’m trying to gain weight too! For breakfast I eat 3 eggs, an avocado, a potato or cup of rice, and 4 slices of bacon with a breakfast shake. Then a sandwich for lunch and another shake for a snack. For dinner I usually have chicken, steak, or a burger with veggies and pasta, then nuts for a another snack. at about 3,000 calories a day with that
  • elskeleton
    I’m trying to gain weight too! For breakfast I eat 3 eggs, an avocado, a potato or cup of rice, and 4 slices of bacon with a breakfast shake. Then a sandwich for lunch and another shake for a snack. For dinner I usually have chicken, steak, or a burger with veggies and pasta, then nuts for a another snack. at about 3,000 calories a day with that

Sounds like it's going well. (:
    I can't seem to find time to include lunch.
    I oughta' copy off of your sandwich and shake.
  • elskeleton
    edited January 2018
    Current Weight: 46 kg

Two weeks, no difference.
    Time for Operation Lots And Lots Of Peanut Butter.
  • elskeleton
    Current Weight: 45.5 kg

PrOgReSs Is NoT A StRaIgHt LiNe . . .
  • julia_quezada
    You'll get there I was stuck on 45kg for 2 weeks
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member
    I WEIGHED 46.2 KG TODAY YrAAAAAAAAAA!

I got this, I got this. ✌✌

Nice work!
  • ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    You are doing great hun!! I remember up until my mid-thirties trying to gain and no luck at all. The more I stressed, the less I would gain. I had to get pregnant to gain the weight lol
    Keep it up :)
  • elskeleton
    You are doing great hun!! I remember up until my mid-thirties trying to gain and no luck at all. The more I stressed, the less I would gain. I had to get pregnant to gain the weight lol
    Keep it up :)

You Reached Your Goal One Way Or Another. A True Icon.
  • elskeleton
    edited May 2018
    Current Icon: 47.3 KG

Hey What The HECK!! Why are MY RIBS still sticking out? This isn't how I IDEALISED this moment to be. Is Everything Fake?????

Lolbutsrsly, anybody know how deep my ribs oughta' be?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member

Hey What The HECK!! Why are MY RIBS still sticking out? This isn't how I IDEALISED this moment to be. Is Everything Fake?????

There's no 'ought' as everyone is different
  • Davidsdottir
    Davidsdottir Posts: 1,285 Member

There's no 'ought' as everyone is different

Indeed. I have a HUGE ribcage. Everyone's gone structure is a little different.