• mrendon80
    mrendon80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    posi1yya02j5.jpeg
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    The jersey post above triggered my obsession. Mostly Columbus Blue Jackets Game worn, a couple Cincinnati Reds.

j0udjdcg61or.jpeg

I love this! Mine are all soccer, about 3/4 the three local teams we support, a few national team, and the rest a variety from around the world. My newest, all the way to the left, is my favorite at the moment - a special design they wore for only one game, the guy was wearing it when he scored his first goal here, and I still got a great price on it in the charity auction the club did.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    avs9q1jsf7j5.jpg

I hate fried chicken.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    9wi7cy6j3id7.jpg

Baron Corbin yelling at my daughter, saying "He can't hear you" while she was cheering on one of her favorites, Sami Sayn. Randy Orton's face cracks me up in this pic.
    anzphf9z6jtq.jpg
    After the match, Sami yelled over to my daughter "I totally heard you. Thanks!"

I cant believe I am just seeing this!

@Clever_User_Name

I have so many awesome pictures from that night. It was one year ago yesterday.

It looks like a great night full of memories for you and your daughter both!
  • mangoman420
    mangoman420 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    amyqimu9r2c5.jpg
  • mybassfishingirl
    mybassfishingirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    So many copperheads where I'm at.mp10yc9yrjxy.jpg
  • mybassfishingirl
    mybassfishingirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    du96yiq5sq50.jpg
  • SabAteNine
    SabAteNine Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Ok guys, been a long 6 weeks but the bathroom is done. @UrBaconMeCr8zy

The Before...
    Keep in mind my house is 167 years old and built before bathrooms existed. This bathroom was added in 1928 in a hallway that used to lead to a balcony so it’s about 70 sq ft.
    us.v-g6xoifcem1wn.jpeg
    cdn.net/5021879/uploads/editor/mn/0r860bkvqil3.jpeg
    kj8s9bs0tleb.jpeg
    rcr26juuxufn.jpeg
    vs50cglpak30.jpeg

4quwfx5mw7mo.jpeg

The after...
    399qpqh0wfy6.jpeg
    9h990ozswmyx.jpeg

This is an amazing job, @SabotageinStilettos! Clean, elegant, and I can't start to imagine the difficulties of the work behind / pipes / etc. I absolutely love it.
  • No_Name14
    No_Name14 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    wlkt3jjqe9vv.jpg
  • No_Name14
    No_Name14 Posts: 194 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I used to do this with a lot of love, for a long while, mostly portraits. Then just travel photos. Think I have thousands. What I like the most are cities and skies - from above, from below, whatever. Cities, clouds and skies. Here's a few.

uput4sa5hu1o.jpg
    8j0mxy1w07ci.jpg
    vb2apo5b9wky.jpg
    3nnpwj1glplv.jpg
    p9mznlg4bv2w.jpg
    pjmru0nv4szz.jpg

These are amazing! I like to take photos too, I spotted your Louvre one, here's mine of it...
    ryo2tzm1v5qd.jpg
    x384us66l1cz.jpg

• SabAteNine
    Options
    No_Name14 wrote: »
    These are amazing! I like to take photos too, I spotted your Louvre one, here's mine of it...
    ryo2tzm1v5qd.jpg
    x384us66l1cz.jpg

Love the color treatment / gradient in the first one, it's surreal! Crop it 1:1 and you have a great album cover :smiley: Also the composition in the second one is really good!

Thanks so much! I remember running around like an idiot in January for 4 hrs in the night, the only hours I had to see the city after a meeting. It was cold and so windy. Have you been in the Tour Eiffel? The view is amazing! I have a few more from then, including from up there. I REALLY REALLY wanna go back (if only for the croissants) but haven't had the chance so far.

27v846gov0au.jpg
    kmibhhzx4xzg.jpg
    r4d5jhzcr7ca.jpg
    rmw5g49f7zea.jpg
    cl7w4k787k7p.jpg

• SabAteNine
    Options
    u gals makes me wanna get back into photography

*votes for that ^*
  • SabAteNine
    Options
    SabAteNine wrote: »

*votes for that ^*

I want to get a 70-200 2.8L next but its just sooo pricy. iv been waiting for them to drop since the 2 came out. but still expensive. not sure if im going to be happy with the 70-200 4 but its significantly cheaper

I shot a few weddings with that and the MKII (rental, unfortunately). Very good lens, very flexible. See if you can get it second-hand, for lenses it's almost irrelevant unless they decalibrate, but even if it's front/backfocusing, it's an easy fix.
    Back when I was doing stuff I had a Canon 400D (yeah, THAT long ago), the nifty fifty (50mm f/1.8) for portraits and then the f/1.4... and a 10-22mm which was awesome. I now have a Sony mirrorless I am not happy with and the phone, which I am using instead. For selfies and the occasional half-assed snap.
  • SabAteNine
    Options

*votes for that ^*

I want to get a 70-200 2.8L next but its just sooo pricy. iv been waiting for them to drop since the 2 came out. but still expensive. not sure if im going to be happy with the 70-200 4 but its significantly cheaper

I shot a few weddings with that and the MKII (rental, unfortunately). Very good lens, very flexible. See if you can get it second-hand, for lenses it's almost irrelevant unless they decalibrate, but even if it's front/backfocusing, it's an easy fix.
    Back when I was doing stuff I had a Canon 400D (yeah, THAT long ago), the nifty fifty (50mm f/1.8) for portraits and then the f/1.4... and a 10-22mm which was awesome. I now have a Sony mirrorless I am not happy with and the phone, which I am using instead. For selfies and the occasional half-assed snap.

I had a 60D and recently upgraded to the 6D Mk1. I considered a sony mirrorless, I think a6100 but in the end I don't think it feels like a real camera. mirrorless are great for portability but its missing the actual photographer feel to it. I need the weight and bulk. I loved my 60d with a battery grip, I need to get one for the 6d.

I shot with the 50mm 1.4 for years on the 60D. when I went for the 6D, I picked up the 24-70mm 2.8 and it does everything. sucks cause my 10-18mm is useless now since its not compatible with full frame

my friend got the sony a7riii and im quite jealous. that's prob the only mirrorless id get, but its $$$$$$$$$$

honestly, cell phone pics are great lmao. I use that more than anything now.

Oh the rental was a 5D... some time ago. I have the Alpha 5100, and I originally bought it because of travelling light. Fully agree on the way a proper dSLR with battery grip feels like - PROPER! And the 24-70 is a good lens as well!

You can always buy an adapter for the lenses, but it makes more sense from an investment point of view if you have a whole bunch of them.

There's much you can do on a low budget. I wanted a lensbaby until I figured out how to cheat my own from tilting the unscrewed lens, bonus washout included. If I ever get back into the game, I'd sell a kidney for a full-frame 5D MKII (or a Hasselblad HV!!!) and a few lenses. Funny thing is though, I got pretty nice stuff out of cheap, third-hand vintage film SLRs and a Diana toy camera I still have somewhere. Oh well. Whatever. Phone does its job. :smiley: