How many guys are on here Looking to hook up?

Options
124»

Replies

• kissmynivarna
    kissmynivarna Posts: 38 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    YES! I’m getting soooo sick of this the amount of BOYS I’ve spoken to who later become creeps and only speak to flirt is pisssing me off!! Is their ego really that fragile that they have to depend on multiple woman’s attention on a calorie tracker?!? to survive?! It’s getting on my very last nerve!! It’s the guys on the forums that are the worst!

Let me count my calories and support people and go on a different site to have your ego inflated about your dick size. Not interested.
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    One of my first messages was a guy trying to chat me up, he started out polite and quickly moved into trying to get me to describe my body to him. As soon as I realized he wasn't just being friendly, I blocked him. I included the fact that I'm married in my first post, and my profile pic is an apple, for Pete's sake, and not even one of the sexy varieties (looking at you, Honeycrisp)...

I'm chunky, not a wounded gazelle. I get plenty of attention at home, and the excessive flattery and flirting just feels gross. Also, my husband is a stone fox... I'm too busy trying to keep him from noticing he's way out of my league to dirty talk some sleazeball that's trying to use me to scratch an itch.

OUTSTANDING! Meaning, the way you handled it and they way you describe your relationship with you husband.
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    YES! I’m getting soooo sick of this the amount of BOYS I’ve spoken to who later become creeps and only speak to flirt is pisssing me off!! Is their ego really that fragile that they have to depend on multiple woman’s attention on a calorie tracker?!? to survive?! It’s getting on my very last nerve!! It’s the guys on the forums that are the worst!

Let me count my calories and support people and go on a different site to have your ego inflated about your dick size. Not interested.

Yes, ma'am! You said it correctly: boys! They would NEVER pass a woman's s**t test in real life....yet alone the constant barrage of s**t tests that you ladies throw up all the time.

Please do not let the little horny pathetic boys ruin it for the rest of us.
  • CanuckCyclist
    CanuckCyclist Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    One of my first messages was a guy trying to chat me up, he started out polite and quickly moved into trying to get me to describe my body to him. As soon as I realized he wasn't just being friendly, I blocked him. I included the fact that I'm married in my first post, and my profile pic is an apple, for Pete's sake, and not even one of the sexy varieties (looking at you, Honeycrisp)...

I'm chunky, not a wounded gazelle. I get plenty of attention at home, and the excessive flattery and flirting just feels gross. Also, my husband is a stone fox... I'm too busy trying to keep him from noticing he's way out of my league to dirty talk some sleazeball that's trying to use me to scratch an itch.

I hate to disagree but the Royal Gala is the sexiest of the apples :-)
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    I’m here for fitness
  • Max_Adams25
    Max_Adams25 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    4?
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Wait?!? This isn't a dating app ?