Sports bra for running????

Options
2»

Replies

• shawn_chas102304
    Options
    I'm a D cup and I got a Champion sports bra from target. I think it was $18 or so. I don' t like anything that is SUPER tight and it's great... comfy, affordable and allows me to run without my chest hurting.
  • EvaJanes
    EvaJanes Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My suggestion is to go to your local Running Room or other fitness store and try on sereval different ones to see which works best for you. Try them on and jump around in the fitting room. I find that the sizing is different from one company to the next so never buy your first one online without a good return policy or knowing that it's going to fit.
  • schroje83
    schroje83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I usually go with Moving Comfort or Enell. They both work well!
  • wildone31
    Options
    Hey ladies....I am thinking about starting to run alittle. Infact I have to since I signed up for a half marathon in Feb 2012. I think I am going to step out my comfort zone and join a running group that teaches you how to work up to 5k marathons etc. I need to get a good sports bra for my new adventure. I don't have alot to support but I need something:embarassed:
    THANKS

I use a sports bra by Danskin, holds my girls nice and still and its not costly. The only flaw is friends tell me it dosn't give them the "normal" look, but when I'm working out I could careless as long as they are being still! lol (I think they are just haters, but I still love them.) I have had two for about 3 years and they have yet to lose there grip on my girls.
  • CherrySunday
    Options
    I like the Adidas brand sports bras; I have three of them, and they are THE best in my opinion!
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    Hey ladies....I am thinking about starting to run alittle. Infact I have to since I signed up for a half marathon in Feb 2012. I think I am going to step out my comfort zone and join a running group that teaches you how to work up to 5k marathons etc. I need to get a good sports bra for my new adventure. I don't have alot to support but I need something:embarassed:
    THANKS

I use a sports bra by Danskin, holds my girls nice and still and its not costly. The only flaw is friends tell me it dosn't give them the "normal" look, but when I'm working out I could careless as long as they are being still! lol (I think they are just haters, but I still love them.) I have had two for about 3 years and they have yet to lose there grip on my girls.

I use the exact same thing! I like it better than the Avia running bras I bought. I've got a lot going on up top and the Danskin bras hold everything together beautifully!
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    shock absorber is my absolute fav.