JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Options

Replies

• Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Hi I'm new to this thread. I love this idea. I've been doing a program, and sice late August I've lost 38 pounds, and am sitting at about 156 lbs. But I've gotten very complacent. So I'm jumping back in with both feet.

Update!

For Monday 6/11
    1. Log my weight in Libra. Yes
    2. Day 2 of Beck Diet Solution. Yes
    3. Read advantages response cards from day 1. Yes
    4. Log food. Yes
    5. At least 30 minute walk. :(
    6. Stay in calorie goal. So far!
    7. Keep within wine limit. So far!
    8. Write my fitness statement for PN. :(
    9. Plan short trip to FL. :(

For this coming week, try at least one new exercise class.

Not a bad start! Hope all is well for everyone.

• mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,205 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Monday, June 11
    1. log all food :);)
    2. april challenge = 8+ cups of water :) 10 glasses of water today!!
    3. may challenge = get outside for short 15 min walk. I skipped the gym this morning, so depending on how hot it is, I may walk more. :) Mowed the grass and weeded 2 flower beds (and it is 96 degrees outside!). Then, wanted to keep with the May challenge ... so went for what was to be a 15 minute walk, but walked for 30 minutes. Came home, and hubby wanted to also go for a walk, so another 15 minute short walk around the block
    4. june challenge = concentrate on mindful eating, and record it on here :)
    Tonite I really wanted to eat some ice cream, but I started sewing. Still wanted that icecream (even though it is low-calorie ice cream, once I get started I usually eat 2-3 servings!). So, I drank 2 large glasses of water, and waited. SO successful tonite - kept calories under 1400.
    5. write in my journal what I eat, WHERE I eat it, and what my emotions were like while eating :) I started a 3-ring binder to record everytime I eat, and what my mood is, and where I eat. After only 1 day, I can see where my downfalls are --- sometimes in the middle of the afternoon, but mainly in the evenings.
    6. work on pc boards - help hubby :)
    7. finish up last border on quilt, then pin and get ready to quilt it. :) Have to try and find a colorful border yet, and then it will be ready to quilt.
    8. start more chemo hats!! :/
    9. get back on here - be accountable :)

A much better day today, and going to try and do a repeat for tomorrow.

JFT, Tues, June 12
    1. log all food
    2. april challenge = 8+ cups of water
    3. may challenge - outside exercise min 15 min
    4. june challenge - mindful eating
    5. go to the gym
    6. work on pc boards - finish them up
    7. start working on organizing file cabinets
    8. get back on here - be accountable
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,479 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I haven't posted on my usual threads since Friday... JFT has 56 new posts! I'm not going to find my last post but just give a recap. I've had very mixed results the past three days. Let me get the worst out of the way first ~ I'll feel better after I confess.

Today was a total bust: I had to drive 35 miles for an all-day planning meeting for my professional association, and after 5 straight days of workouts, took a planned rest day. Left home early, and en route, two lanes of highway were closed due to multiple accidents... traffic was backed up for miles. Grrr. So I took a different, unfamiliar exit, pulled into a gas station to get GPS on my phone & took an alternate route. Instead of arriving 10 minutes early, I was 30 minutes late. But so were others, so the meeting started after I arrived.

Refreshments & lunch were provided. I gave in to kringle and cookies. Ordered my sandwich from a local sub shop, did not omit the mayo, and had small bag of chips (we don't have any in the house). Not horrible enough yet. On the way home, felt very lazy & picked up southwest salad with grilled chicken at McD's. Logged everything best I could. Then horrible snacking began, and I knew I wasn't eating from hunger. Gave up on logging the rest. Just a long, sedentary day with frustrating beginning, and evening feeling down & lonely with hubby at work. But tomorrow I will get on my scale and record, do my cross-training workout before work and make better choices. And I will post my goals on JFT (remember to find weekly w-i post & update).

On the other side, Sat. a.m. I had a terrific 10K. Walked in my 22nd Bellin Run 10K ~ my first was in 1992. I love this event! Weather was nearly ideal. Finished 81 of 206 F60-64 / 3,350 of 5,298 females / 6,670 of 9,353 overall. My goal was < 1:30 and my official time was 1:28:12. Split time 45:03 (2nd half I was faster than 1st 5K ~ very typical for me) and ave. pace 14:12. Woohoo!

Sat. afternoon hubby and I ran errands, bought more retaining wall blocks (only 15 this time) and lots of flowering plants for my planters on the patio and front steps. Ate supper at Denny's and I logged everything, including post-race refreshments. Fitbit 22,461 steps, 250+ steps 13/14 & 80 floors.

Sunday we placed the blocks and I spent about 2 hours planting all my planters, which always makes me happy. Walked dog 4.07 miles after church. Fitbit 17,543 steps, 250+ steps 11/14 & 25 floors.

I'd better log off and get to bed now, I need all the beauty rest I can get. ;)
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

JFT Monday:

1) Log all food, staying green. :smile:
    2) Drink 10 glasses of water :smile:
    3) Prepare split pea soup for freezer :neutral:
    4) Yoga routine :smile:
    5) Physical therapy morning and evening :smile:
    6) TRY weights routine (I haven't been able to do this since my ankle injury, but I'm going to give it a go as it's doing much better) :neutral:
    7) Kitchen closed and brush teeth by 9 pm (I am not always great about brushing at night, so that essay on self-love hit home in the teeth department!) :smile:

As much as I love split pea, I was just not feeling the soup today. It was 95 degrees and humid with thunderstorms. I couldn't motivate myself to cook it because I couldn't imagine wanting to eat it. :disappointed: Maybe I'll pick up tomatoes on Wednesday and blend up a gazpacho instead. Or make a cucumber salad for the fridge. I have to think about it and see what's on sale. I do need to use up my last sad bits of carrot and celery though, so some kind of soup or broth is definitely on the menu! Anyone have something vegan friendly or vegan adaptable they love to prep for the week in the summertime?

I had kind of an emotional eating victory today, I think...because happiness is an emotion. Something really NICE happened. And as soon as it did, I started thinking about how instead of cooking I should pick up dinner somewhere...like Pie Five or Chipotle. I actually started driving in that direction. Not extravagant monetarily but definitely over the borderline in calories. Celebratory eating is also something I struggle with. So I DID treat myself: to a 20 oz Diet Dr. Pepper. Cost: $1.10, calories consumed: 0.

Just For Tomorrow (Tuesday):

1) Log all food, keeping in the green
    2) Drink 10 glasses of water
    3) Yoga routine
    4) Physical therapy morning and evening
    5) Aerobic exercise
    6) Kitchen closed and brush teeth by 9 pm
    7) Revise game plan for fridge/freezer stocking
  • toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    For Tomorrow:
    Have an Amazing Tuesday!
    mqbyw3u6fsub.png
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    @Dnarules Nice day!
    @mytime6630 You had a Mary Poppins Day: Practically Perfect in Every Way. :wink: Also, if evenings are a thing for you, you might join the Late Night Snacking Challenge on the Challenge Board. It's pretty simple, just decide where you want to draw the line under your eating for the day (my rule is only fruits and veg after dinner and only within calorie limit) and then track and report your tally.
    @cschmitz110515 You've had quite a week so far...and this is Monday! I wish you a peaceful tomorrow. Sounds like you had a superior weekend followed by a minor glitch today.
  • bookmeister86
    bookmeister86 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's commitments:

- Log everything I eat :)
    - Stick to food plan :) Adapted as evening plans were postponed, but stayed within cals (well, -3)
    - Drink 4 bottles of water :neutral: 3/4

- 30 mins lunch break :'( Forgot that I had a lunchtime meeting. Got to start protecting my lunch break.
    - French podcast, article, book, Duolingo :smiley:
    - Leave work by 6.30 :neutral: 6.45 as ended up chatting to a colleague
    - Leave pub by 9.15 :neutral: N/A, didn't go
    - Prep running stuff for tomorrow :smile:

June challenge:

June 10: "I'm on holiday" + chocolate :s
    June 11: Felt stressed after work but did not eat extra food. Spent some time thinking/ planning/tidying which helped with winding down. Did however also have gin - it was in the plan for the day but I didn't need to have it - which might have helped... So I'm going to give this day a :neutral:

Today's commitments:

- Log everything I eat
    - Stick to food plan
    - Run to work
    - 4 bottles water

- 45 minute lunch break
    - French podcast, article, Duolingo, book
    - Stop work by 6pm
    - French homework
  • sarah74_vt
    sarah74_vt Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    JFY (Monday)
    1. Drink all my water before having a Diet Coke :)
    2. Stay "in the green" with my calories :smile:
    3. Stay "in the green with my sodium :/
    4. Go to the gym :)
    5. Finish 4 orders from my shop :)

JFT (Tuesday)
    1. Drink all my water before having a Diet Coke
    2. Stay "in the green" with my calories
    3. Stay "in the green with my sodium
    4. Go to the gym
    5. Finish 4 orders from my shop
  • cschmitz110515
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-In = When I'm active I eat back calories. My weaknesses: I love food... my sweet tooth, especially chocolate... portion control... FOMO (Fear of Missing Out). I weigh myself daily and log weekly / posting my Saturday a.m. weigh-in here. [My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.] No goal dates set ~ as long as my trend is downward, I get there when I get there!

Age 60, 5'4.5"
    GW #1: 150 in a livable way = It's. Not. A. Diet.
    GW #2: 145 normal BMI
    UG maintain: 140 - 145 [anything less will be unsustainable]

11/5/15 = 195.0 joined MFP with no real plan except It's. Not. A. Diet.
    1/10/17 = 185.5 clearly not a regular on MFP / joined JFT, best group ever! :smiley:
    5/31/17 = 180.5 two end of month celebrations / committed to posting weekly weigh-in
    06/03 = 177.5
    06/10 = 179.5 pre-10K spaghetti supper night before
    06/17 = 179.5 numerous meals away from home, several occasions w/ alcohol, happy no gain
    06/24 = 178.0 fluctuated during week, but ended ok
    07/01 = 176.0 Yay!!! Achieved June goal to stay <180
    07/08 = 177.5 oops
    07/15 = 176.5
    07/22 = 175.0
    07/29 = 174.0 saw at least one daily w-i below 174
    08/05 = 174.5 dined out for Girls Day Out & ate Dad's cooking & baking
    08/12 = 173.5 scale flirted with even lower numbers on daily weigh-ins
    08/19 = 173.5 had couple of high calorie days
    08/26 = 172.0 kind of a surprise
    09/02/17 = 170.0 Woohoo! Officially overweight, not obese :smiley:
    09/09 = 171.5 backsliding, ack!
    09/16 = 169.5 yay, the middle number is a six!
    09/23 = 168.5 have lots challenges in upcoming week
    09/30 = 167.0 met Sept goal to stay under 170
    10/07 = 166.0
    10/14 = 166.5 dined out 2 days with adult beverages plus wine & cheesecake at spa
    10/21/17 = 166.5 dined out 2 days plus food day in office / no gain is good [joined Just Give Me 10 Days challenge (daily w/i)]
    10/28 = 164.5 very active week & watched CICO / reached October goal of 165
    11/04 = 163.0 wow, really surprised at this, daily fluctuations very up and down this week
    11/11 = 164.5 this is temporary b/c very high sodium yesterday
    11/18 = 162.0 big surprise, especially b/c I weigh myself daily and didn't see this all week
    11/25 = 163.0 no surprise after 2 no-logging-food days (parade day and Thanksgiving), just glad not worse
    12/02 = 161.0 Jingle Bell 5K day / 44:37 chip time & ave. pace 14:22 & very happy!
    12/09/17 = 158.5 surprised to say the least / first time in 10 years my weight is 1-5-anything! :love:
    12/16 = 158.0 no work parties or food days & stuck with CICO
    12/23 = 157.5 no "workouts" but shoveled snow & snowshoed, busy with Christmas preparations
    12/30 = 159.0 Christmas Day no food/beverages logged
    01/06/18 = 159.0 New Year's Eve hubby & I splurged on treats & beverages (at home), and I did not log...totally worth it!
    01/13 = 157.0 big surprise! Yesterday evening, walked in Frenzy on the Fox 5K in 47:26 & pace 15:19. Very happy with my time, wore layers of clothes in 10 degrees & NNW 12 mph wind, fun event.
    01/20 = 156.5
    01/27 = 156.5 maintaining / not a bad thing
    02/03 = sick / no weigh in
    02/10 = 152.5 unhealthy loss due to illness / I know weight will go back up & I'm totally fine with that
    02/17 = 153.0 thrilled with annual physical on 2/15/18: BP 110/68, pulse 64 and BMI 26.14 :star:
    02/24 = 154.0 little out of control last week, but at goal for the month
    03/03 = 155.5 oops / still lower than before I was sick
    03/10 = 153.5 back on track
    03/17 = 152.5
    03/24 = 153.0 evening snacks & two days straight of 8 hr seminars (+ lots of sitting)
    03/31 = 153.5 pre-10K spaghetti supper night before / Badger State Brewing 10K 1:30:28.82 and average pace 14:35 :smiley:
    04/07 = 154.5 ack ~ ate Easter candy most evenings
    04/14 = 153.5 Day 1 of record-setting blizzard ~ yuck! Followed by day 2 of blizzard, then snow day (no work / still shoveling & plowing) on Monday ~ in APRIL ~ yikes! :p
    04/21 = 153.5 after such weird week & daily weight fluctuations, happy to maintain
    04/28 = 152.0
    05/05 = 153.5 kinda stalled three months + feeling hungry more often ~ since w/i 10# of goal, changed MFP setting to lose 1/2 lb. per week & see how it goes
    05/12 = 153.5 ok with this ~ think changing my MFP setting, and having more net calories to play with, is agreeing with me ~ I'm not so hungry all the time
    05/19 = 154.0 drinks (2 margaritas) & dinner w/ BFF night before + enjoyed everything!
    05/26 = 153.0 Health Risk Assessment 5/15/18 ~ BMI 25.6 :star:
    06/02 = 153.0 basically in maintenance for now ~ I'll take it!
    06/09 = 152.5 Bellin Run 10K 1:28:12 split time 45:03 ave. pace 14:12 ~ beat goal of < 1:30 :smiley:

“Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” Francis of Assisi
  • cschmitz110515
    Options
    @nickssweetheart thank you!

JFT T 6/12 ~ daily w-i reflected horrible eating yesterday ~ today will be better
    1) Weight machine & circuit training before work :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks at work
    3) Net calories green / monitor usual
    4) Progress at work & home today ~ vacation starts Saturday!
    5) UNPLUG 9:00 / floss / retainers / bed & TV off 10:15 (walk dog W before work)

After my race I noticed something that I'd like to share. My wearable tracker (Fitbit ~ NOT synced with MFP) indicated I burned 942 calories during the race. When I logged manually on MFP for my duration & speed, MFP indicated I burned 507 calories. Quite a difference! Technology is great, but every machine I use, tracker and MFP gives me various numbers for the same effort. It has emphasized to me that each number is an estimate or guideline, not an exact true number. I have found what works for me is logging manually. For what it's worth.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Tuesday
    1. Feed cats. Meds, teeth, tea. AM run - 4 sets of 2 laps running / 1 lap walking. Walk to 30 minutes. Gym for training camp.
    2. Shower and take vitamins. Find articles for post. Type post.
    3. Daily Duolingo. Meditation. Read Pratchett. Take quiz. Watch Coco?
    4. Run laundry. Fold & put away. Put dishes away. Load & run dishwasher.
    5. Shoulder therapy. Chop more celery. Dinner - Plated 1. PF ends 6/23. MAKE SURE IT DOESN'T ROLL OVER!!
    6. 6:00 yoga class. Prep lunch and pack for tomorrow. Teeth flossed, rinsed, brushed; in bed by 9:30. Alarm set for 6:00 for AM strength work.
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    JFT Monday Recap
    1. Make a plan for the week :)
    2. Make a grocery list :)
    3. Log all food :)
    4. Meds AM and PM >:) Need much improvement with this habit
    5. Eat at or below maintenance today while getting back into the swing of things :) Below maintenance but went grocery shopping hungry - skipped the chips in the checkout aisle and had 2 slices of deli ham which was a victory - got hit with the snack attack at bed time too and ended up eating chips. Back to my healthy habits today - shake for breakfast, leftovers for lunch, packed a snack so I dont get ravenous - meats thawing for dinner.
    6. Dog walk around the block >:)
    7. Small grocery store trip :)
    8. Get thank you card/Fathers day card >:)
    9. Pick out Father/Daughter picture from stash to mail with card >:)
    10. Be kind :)

Getting back in the swing of things is hard! I was exhausted yesterday and I really do not function well without enough sleep. So, knowing that I got to bed early last night and set my intentions high for today! It's a new day to reach my goals!

JFT Tuesday
    1. Log all food
    2. Meds AM and PM
    3. Be kind
    4. Get Thank You Card and Father Day Card
    5. Pick out picture
    6. Cook dinner at home
    7. Eat within calories
    8. Lots of water
    9. 10 wall push ups every bathroom trip
  • toaljasa
    Options
    After my race I noticed something that I'd like to share. My wearable tracker (Fitbut it bit ~ NOT synced with MFP) indicated I burned 942 calories during the race. When I logged manually on MFP for my duration & speed, MFP indicated I burned 507 calories. Quite a difference! Technology is great, but every machine I use, tracker and MFP gives me various numbers for the same effort. It has emphasized to me that each number is an estimate or guideline, not an exact true number. I have found what works for me is logging manually. For what it's worth.

You are so amazing...job well done! And I agree, MFP rarely matches any thing I use to measure. So I just use a calculator that takes in my age, weight, distance, etc. and use that. I figure if I consistently use the same mode of calculation I will be okay...but it is interesting the wide variances.

And fantastic on the weight loss...even though you have been fine maintaining, it's still good :)
  • toaljasa
    Options
    AJB1014 wrote: »
    JFT Monday Recap
    1. Make a plan for the week :)
    2. Make a grocery list :)
    3. Log all food :)
    4. Meds AM and PM >:) Need much improvement with this habit
    5. Eat at or below maintenance today while getting back into the swing of things :) Below maintenance but went grocery shopping hungry - skipped the chips in the checkout aisle and had 2 slices of deli ham which was a victory - got hit with the snack attack at bed time too and ended up eating chips. Back to my healthy habits today - shake for breakfast, leftovers for lunch, packed a snack so I dont get ravenous - meats thawing for dinner.
    6. Dog walk around the block >:)
    7. Small grocery store trip :)
    8. Get thank you card/Fathers day card >:)
    9. Pick out Father/Daughter picture from stash to mail with card >:)
    10. Be kind :)

Getting back in the swing of things is hard! I was exhausted yesterday and I really do not function well without enough sleep. So, knowing that I got to bed early last night and set my intentions high for today! It's a new day to reach my goals!

JFT Tuesday
    1. Log all food
    2. Meds AM and PM
    3. Be kind
    4. Get Thank You Card and Father Day Card
    5. Pick out picture
    6. Cook dinner at home
    7. Eat within calories
    8. Lots of water
    9. 10 wall push ups every bathroom trip

I had a "snack attack" yesterday afternoon and ate pretzels and a few chocolate chips. I think it was because I didn't have lunch. I eat a light meal but I think it helps stave off the munchies in the afternoon. It was like, "I didn't eat lunch so I'm justified in eating this." Great that you are so purposeful and proactive.

We haven't had chips in the house for at least two months. I just decided I'm done buying them...we truly just can't eat one, lol! So I switched to pretzels...lower fat and we don't seem to eat as much or crave them like we do chips. I do miss them sometimes when we have certain meals but my waistline is not missing them at all! But, I am recalling now, that something I did that helped was upon returning from the grocery store I'd portion out the chips into sandwich bags...one serving in each bag and put them in a big basket in the pantry (out of sight). That at least helped me to eat one portion only and be satisfied. It's an ongoing process, eh?

Peace and joy.
  • toaljasa
    Options
    Yesterday, I met my April and may goals. Had a bit of a setback with the June goal. Mindlessly ate pretzels and a few chocolate chips. But I think/hope it was because I skipped lunch and justified eating them later in the afternoon.

So, lunch today!
    JFT, Tuesday, 6/12
    April Challenge: 6-8 cups water
    May Challenge: Walk out side
    June Challenge: No eating after 830 pm (personal add on to the challenge) and no mindless/emotional eating
    Log food on to MFP
    Boundaries study

Have an amazing day!

Peace and joy.
  • HGSmith0920
    HGSmith0920 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Holy Crow. I'm gone 5 days and I'm 7 pages behind! Lol.

I spent the weekend at a women's retreat with my church. Pretty much everything that they fed us wasnt too unhealthy. Although I did have a giant ice cream cone! Lol.

I've had a friend of mine spend a few nights at our place. D is actually the one who introduced my DH and I and saved me from taking my life in 2006. His girlfriend is coming in from the city tonight as well. They'll be signing paperwork for an apartment about 1.5 miles away from us. I'm really excited! D has been in the city for about 4 years. It's really really nice to have him home again. Plus his girlfriend is a total doll! I can't wait to get to know her more!

So the last 5 days have been kind of crazy. Now I'm sitting at work (like I did yesterday) trying really hard not to fall asleep (also like yesterday lol).

I guess I should probably set a few goals. Lol

So, JFT 6/12/18

1. Eat sensibly
    2. Drink water!!!
    3. Do a quick clean of the bathroom
    4. Go to meeting
    5. Bed by 12.

I hope everyone is having a fantastic day!
  • cschmitz110515
    Options
    toaljasa wrote: »
    After my race I noticed something that I'd like to share. My wearable tracker (Fitbut it bit ~ NOT synced with MFP) indicated I burned 942 calories during the race. When I logged manually on MFP for my duration & speed, MFP indicated I burned 507 calories. Quite a difference! Technology is great, but every machine I use, tracker and MFP gives me various numbers for the same effort. It has emphasized to me that each number is an estimate or guideline, not an exact true number. I have found what works for me is logging manually. For what it's worth.

You are so amazing...job well done! And I agree, MFP rarely matches any thing I use to measure. So I just use a calculator that takes in my age, weight, distance, etc. and use that. I figure if I consistently use the same mode of calculation I will be okay...but it is interesting the wide variances.

And fantastic on the weight loss...even though you have been fine maintaining, it's still good :)

Thank you! I agree the most important part of calculating exercise / activity calories is consistency. Find whatever works best for you, and that should be good!
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    Welcome back @HGSmith0920! And welcome to some new faces as well.

I’ve had another good day. June challenge had me thinking a bit about mealtimes and contents and the last two days i experimented with snacking/lunchtimes. It’s made such a difference! Quite exciting. Basically I’m up so early and workout then walk to work so I graze a lot of the morning to keep myself going. But then I’m not really hungry at lunch break. So I’ve tried just having coffee then a quick walk during lunch break and then eating a snack at afternoon break and it’s worked so well. Big dinner and a snack at bedtime and I’m happy!

Goals for Tuesday
    - morning workout ✅
    - Buy coffee on way to work ✅
    - April challenge ✅
    - May challenge ✅
    - June challenge :) see above
    - Pick up car at lunchtime ✅
    - Hot yoga after work ✅
    - Epsom salt bath and early night ✅

June challenge
    11 June :)
    12 June :)

Goals for Wednesday
    - morning workout
    - April challenge
    - May challenge
    - June challenge
    - Go to eyebrow place after work
    - Take out cash for piano teacher
    - Early night

Night all! X
  • toaljasa
    Options
    Faebert wrote: »
    Welcome back @HGSmith0920! And welcome to some new faces as well.

I’ve had another good day. June challenge had me thinking a bit about mealtimes and contents and the last two days i experimented with snacking/lunchtimes. It’s made such a difference! Quite exciting. Basically I’m up so early and workout then walk to work so I graze a lot of the morning to keep myself going. But then I’m not really hungry at lunch break. So I’ve tried just having coffee then a quick walk during lunch break and then eating a snack at afternoon break and it’s worked so well. Big dinner and a snack at bedtime and I’m happy!

Goals for Tuesday
    - morning workout ✅
    - Buy coffee on way to work ✅
    - April challenge ✅
    - May challenge ✅
    - June challenge :) see above
    - Pick up car at lunchtime ✅
    - Hot yoga after work ✅
    - Epsom salt bath and early night ✅

June challenge
    11 June :)
    12 June :)

Goals for Wednesday
    - morning workout
    - April challenge
    - May challenge
    - June challenge
    - Go to eyebrow place after work
    - Take out cash for piano teacher
    - Early ni
    Night all! X

I love it when I can make a small change and it gain big rewards! Keep us updated on how the change is working for you.
    Peace and joy.