The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• como_agua
    como_agua Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    56 and seizing each day! good morning everyone!
  • KLC3354
    KLC3354 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    como_agua wrote: »
    56 and seizing each day! good morning everyone!

Good morning!
  • chrisanderson3015
    chrisanderson3015 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    43 here, looking to stay active by trying new things. Just completed my first half-marathon. Feel free to add
  • fuzacoza
    fuzacoza Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    47, enjoy running and generally prefer keto/intermittent fasting. Interesting combination but still manage a 4hr marathon.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Good rainy NJ morning...awesome gym session yesterday with the best spin class e.v.e.r. and excellent strength training session. Came out of the gym sweaty into absolutely beautiful cloudless skies, light, cool breeze, and had one of those religious experiences in the car. Windows down, radio blaring and on came Queen's We are the Champions and then Almond Bros. One Way Out. Here's this 56 year old woman in sunglasses, bandana, in her Subaru blasting her radio in her suburban subdivision. I'm pretty sure my neighbors wondered, "What the hell happened to her?" Carpe Diem!
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to add anyone. I need all the encouragement I can get. :)

If you need encouraging then you came to the right group. Welcome.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    It's rainy in my part of Ontario today. I don't mind cause my garden needs it.
    My super sweaty workout yesterday seems to not have made me too sore so that's a yay. Anyone got any fathers day gift ideas???
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Happy Hump Day Peeps! It is FINALLY sunny here in Virginia. Welcome newbies, you are part of a great group. Everyone have a great day!

@AliNouveau I only send Father's Day cards, so I won't be much help. Are you able to go visit and spend time with him?
  • fuzacoza
    fuzacoza Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good rainy NJ morning...awesome gym session yesterday with the best spin class e.v.e.r. and excellent strength training session. Came out of the gym sweaty into absolutely beautiful cloudless skies, light, cool breeze, and had one of those religious experiences in the car. Windows down, radio blaring and on came Queen's We are the Champions and then Almond Bros. One Way Out. Here's this 56 year old woman in sunglasses, bandana, in her Subaru blasting her radio in her suburban subdivision. I'm pretty sure my neighbors wondered, "What the hell happened to her?" Carpe Diem!

Just love those days, even your shuffled music is turning out just the right tunes. The opposite though, winter this side of the world. But still love getting up when it is dark outside, everyone sleeping going for a nice long run.
  • allisonlane161
    allisonlane161 Posts: 269 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    fuzacoza wrote: »
    Just love those days, even your shuffled music is turning out just the right tunes. The opposite though, winter this side of the world. But still love getting up when it is dark outside, everyone sleeping going for a nice long run.

Where are you from? 4 hour marathon! That's terrific! No keto here, but intermittent fasting yes (except lately...I feel a peanut butter purge from the pantry coming). Came into work and put One Way Out on Youtube--the playlist they've come up with is making me want to chuck work and head to the shore. If only...
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone ! Have a Great Day Everyone! Anyone Feel Free 2 Send Me A Friend Request 4 Motivation and Support!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Happy Hump Day Peeps! It is FINALLY sunny here in Virginia. Welcome newbies, you are part of a great group. Everyone have a great day!

@AliNouveau I only send Father's Day cards, so I won't be much help. Are you able to go visit and spend time with him?

it's for the husband. Trying to help the boy figure out what to get him
    Both our dads have passed away so I just have the husband to worry about now
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    My super sweaty workout yesterday seems to not have made me too sore so that's a yay. Anyone got any fathers day gift ideas???

What part of Ontario are you from. It is supposed to rain here in London. Has not started yet, but they just issued a thunderstorm watch for London. Sorry, no fathers day ideas from me though.
  • RandJ6280
    RandJ6280 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday all - I love this group, we support each other and that is what.

Todays Thought - Goals – Your goal must include others. No goal worthwhile that is only for yourself. Set a goal big enough to include and help others.
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    kcpond wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »

What part of Ontario are you from. It is supposed to rain here in London. Has not started yet, but they just issued a thunderstorm watch for London. Sorry, no fathers day ideas from me though.

I'm in Toronto. We had rain overnight and this morning and I just got an alert for a sever thunderstorm warning. It is really humid so I wouldn't be surprised.

I was in London for a skating competition in February I think it was. During one of those ice storms. What a fun city.
  • cyndican
    cyndican Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    49, ive been hung up at 250 for 3 weeks
  • JWLaughter
    JWLaughter Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!
    I'll be 50 in December this year, trying to drop about 30 pounds.
    Stopped smoking 4 years ago next month (after a heart attack, lol), and gained 30 pounds that I seem to be fighting all the blame time!! :(
    Anyway, it's good to see lots of people my age fighting the same fight :smiley:
    Feel free to add me!
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    GM ...Jo!
    REDMANIV wrote: »
    Hello there Super Jo!

Good morning :). . Well it's evening now.. ;)

My morning is now starting. Breakfast done. Leaving home for a 7 minute drive to work.

Have a good day at work Tony :)

Thanks. And now it's halfway through Wednesday.
  • ginjennie
    ginjennie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Morning all, or evening if you are in my part of the world.
  • whittibj
    whittibj Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 in 3 months.